<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 27, 2006


[mood|meh]
[
music|A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me' - Fall Out Boy]

I found out something today.

Something that was so ironic that I can start laughing at our stupidity.

If we had known, something would've happened between Westlife and us.

That is all I'm going to say.

And the fact that I wasn't thinking too clearly on the night of the 8th of September 2006 to run up the bloody staircase.


Next time. All these won't happen again. Next time, we WILL do it. Next time, will be our last time together. Next time, it SHALL happen.

No more mistakes can happen. No. More. I'm sorry if I tried to right my wrong with your mistakes. You can do it too. I'm just. I don't know what to do anymore. I shouldn't get my hopes up. But. I can't help myself.

Ooh. emo.

Anyway, moving onto non-emo stuff.

Football..

Football.

I didn't watch the whole match, just some clips on YouTube here and there. And from what I hear/talk to about United fans. We played crap apparently. Yes, wow a goal! Yes, wow! We banished the demons. But. I want us to play well more than winning. I really do. The reason why we could win was basically because Benfica gave us space. And possibly because they knew that whether we got through to the next round or not no longer depended on them. (That much anyway). They gave us space and couldn't make use of it. At all. Ronnie, stop your showboating please. Yes, your wonderful scissorcrosses are nice to look at. But the fact that sometimes I can't help but sense that you're playing more for yourself than your team. When you get rid of your 198329398 tricks and do something really simple, that's when you shine.

Scholesy, MOTM. There when needed, was there even if you couldn't see him. Held things together. Brilliant.

We broke Benfica the moment Saha's goal went in. That's it I guess. I just want to see more from a team which I know has much more potential than this.

I miss Giggsy.

Although.

OMG SMITHY. SUBBED. AHHHHHHHH. xD Welcome back SMUDGE. WE MISSED YOU. <3

And and and.. RUUD SCORED TWICE. eee.

I knew he would but I didn't think he would've scored TWICE. xD That was nice. I want to find a video of him doing the baby celebration. (Did he?) idk.

AND I LOVE HIS DAUGHTER'S NAME. Moa Annette van Nistelrooij
SO CUTE. xD

I want to get the McFly calendar. Omg. One of my favourite DannyFatty pictures are in there. I NEED TO GET IT! They're so cute there lol. xD
AND DANNY HAS HIS NORMAL HAIR IN IT. I'm so getting it. xD <3

Also. Star Girl for all you people living in the dark


And and and and. Because I won't be here at 12. If you see this earlier, you LUCKY PERSON. Hahah.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REENEE!!!
lovelovelovelovelovelove. Don't invite the hamster to your party. And remember me because I won't be there! :/ Anyway, I hope you have a speshal speshal day where Joy hopefully won't poop on you and that well, life just generally gets better. And James becomes less of a problem(how is that even possible lol). But whatever.
loveyou. x
Your present
TAG IF YOU READ THIS KAY. x

People should check out BACKTOBOURNIO/JAMESBOURNEOFFICIAL

especially Lin who just discovered Busted. -_-'


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥