<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 30, 2006


[mood|tiiired]
[music|Silence of the City - Danny Jones]

Well hello.

I would like to say that I've been studying. But I spend my Friday afternoon watching STLDFM on Youtube and doing my Math tuition homework. Then I went to my Math tuition and did my Chinese and Math tuition homework.

Saturday was spend in tuitions. xD

Kay so uhm. IM GONNA STUDY AFTER THIS POST... hopefully.

I can't wait for the exams to be over. My days are pretty much packed after exams.

I really hope that I'll get the work attachment assignment. I really want to work in the BirdPark and learn more about the birds. Omg. I think I'll do a dance for my love of raptors for them if they'll let me work with those wonderful lovely raptors. I think I'll faint or something. *g*

Other than work attachment. Well, if I *do* get it, my sister and I are going to watch Death Note on the 19th. (OPENING DAY!!!) Hopefully we'll get tickets. And then maybe before watching Death Note, we'll go skating. xD And and I'm going to get her to buy Fabric Paints with me and a Black T-shirt.

I'm going to make a McFly shirt and possibly others during the holidays. I doubt they'll come here anytime soon and looking at the tour merch hurts. xD I want this so bad even though it's so tacky because believe it or not, Surfer Babe is my favourite McFly song :P (It's like SGD 66 :/)

I'm in love with the new PANIC! video. Click here to watch Lying Is The Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off. God. It's so amazing and all the subtle stuff built into the vid. It's so. wow. Amazing. I mean, the video is so artsy and not straightforward and you have to analyse the vid to get it. I love their vids :D The fish tanks bit is so cool. And I also like the fact that P!ATD only appeared as paramedics. xD

Kay. Shall end here now. xD

Btw, Kelly leave me your blog link lol. xD

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥