<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 16, 2006


[mood|amused!]
[music|Perhaps Love (Goong OST) - J&Howl]

I think the biggest news of the day is that I AM IN TEENS WITH OUR LUFFLY BANNER :D

I was in 711 and I read that Westlife was in both teens and teenage. Being very broke, I decided to pick up teens first. So I flip to the Westlife page. And of course I saw Nicky first. Then I saw this very familiar banner. Then.. I saw me. AND I WAS LIKE. OMMMGZ! And I bought it of course. I'm buying Teenage tomorrow. Anybody wants my autograph?! :P Heheh. Brina, Nic and I wouldn't mind :P

Sunday was fuun. I don't think I had such a fun Cat. class in a while. Values. The one that stood out the most for me is long-term friendships obviously. Most of the people who I can tell anything to have been friends with me since Primary 1. That's coooool. :D I guess I'll cry my eyes out on Graduation Day. Or next year after Os. Whichever. Jess! I am adament on the fact that you do not have maturity, it's something you want. I mean, NIPPLY? Come ooon! Maturity?! :P
Btw. SMOKING IS SELF-SUICIDE HAHAH. And he smokes plz. Yeah. SELF-SUICIDE. xD So funny, somemore try to deny he smokes. No waaaaaay. xD

I finished Goong on Saturday night. I woke up at 9am and I watched all the way to 3am in the morning. (btw. 3am = BUSTED!!!!!) Oh man. Superawesomefantasticallynice. SHIN. OMG. I do not have a crush on him okay.
I'm so in love with Episode 7, 15 and 16. I cried when watching 23 and 24 okay. Don't laugh! It was so sad! And nice! Bittersweet.

Which just reminds me of Westlife. Sigh. I miss them so much. :/ Can't ever ever forget them and his wonderful SALUTE AND SMILE AND WINK AND GRINS AND OUR LAUGH TOGETHER :D loveyou.

Towning tomorrow for some Sakae Sushi! Buffet of course. I'm gonna stuff myself. Before that, Brina and I are going for a Shnicky DAY OUT again. Going shopping of course! For BOOTS! (my boots. ARE GOOD QUALITY BOOTS COMPARED TO YOURS SHANE!) Nah. If you believed that, you daft or something? We're gonna go Kino with Kian. xD Des. Doug. Whichever. Anyway, Kino and HMV. And I'm gonna buy my black shirt and white fabric paint. Can't wait to shop at Kino!

I think I'm going to buy the Goong DVD in Thailand. I'm going there for my cousin's wedding at the end of this year. :D

Btw. The haze is choking me. I had a headache/migrane in school today. Booo.

Off to snack! (on some Kueh)



forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥