<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 18, 2006


[mood|*yawns*]
[music|난 널 사랑해 너만 사랑해Ⅱ - Shim Tae Yoon (Goong OST 1)]

Yesterday was really fun!

I'm MAJORLY broke right now.

So, I go to HMV with Des and Brina. And I SEE this Dirty Pretty Things shirt going for $34. And I wanted to buy it. But then it was the album cover and I didn't think my mum would let me wear it so. xD Dropped that idea and then.. I saw. the TOTP MAG. ooomg. The one where they're all EASTERish and SUMMERish. Of course I bought it. *g* And Teenage. (because of Westlife. o_O). So uhm, spend about $11.95 there.

Then, I saw this omg. DIRTY PRETTY THINGS. OMG. THEIR CD. OMG. It was SO hard to walk away from there... Damnit. Then I walk down and I see.. IDLEWILD. Aaaaack. I had to drag myself away from there....only to stumble onto a Goong soundtrack and DVD. Damn. HMV is ALWAYS trying to weed money out of me! The good thing was they imported the Goong stuff from China so everything was in Chinese. I don't do Chinese man. It takes me 2938293892 minutes to read it and subtitles in Chinese is craaaap.

Then we went to Stadium in Ngee Ann to check out this cool pair of Vans Slip-on. I fell in love with this one with bats on it. It's so vampireish and cool! My mum won't buy me another pair though. :/ And then we went to Kino.. I FINALLY. FINALLY. GOT MY LAMPARD AUTOBIOGRAPHY. Totally Frank. I'm still on Chapter 1 but I love it :D The writing style is better than Wazza's certainly. I blew $48.35 on it but my Kino voucher covered $40. I'll probably spend the rest on Sandman


In between, we checked out Grammaphone and I said that we had to make a pact not to buy anything.. I almost contradicted myself. I saw a TICKET FOR EVERYONE. The DVD. And then I saw the Goong DVD with English subs. I had to dragged out of there by Brina I think. Oh maaan!

I picked up my fabric paint from Art Friend and on the way to Far East, we popped into Topman. Rofl. rofl. We saw so many McFly stuff seriously. I SAW HARRY'S RED SUSPENDERS ROFL. And Fatty's shirt he wore to the JML premiere in NY. Man. And his thin thin ties! I'm dragging my mum there to buy me a shirt and the black belt.


Far East was spent searching for this shop. It had a skeleton outside and it was in uhm the corner? Yeah. We were afraid to go in first. Then, as I was walking past the shelves (BEATLE INFLUENCES EVERYWHERE!) I saw omg. A Hurley shirt. And a few shirts down were Famous Stars and Stripes. And then there were Ethnies everywhere! And the woman told me that it was $18 for one. 3 for $34. I was like, "You gotta be shitting me! Hurley and Famous Stars and Stripes at this PRICE?!" I bought the black Hurley one. I think Dougie has the same one but in white. I'm not too sure. o_O. Saw a couple of Beatle shirts but they were in the Let It Be era and John with his ugly ugly ugly beard. So uhm, no buying! I think I'm going back to buy the FSS shirt soon.

Then we went to Sakae Buffet. We ate over 46 plates? Rofl. I was so full on the way down. I really really felt like throwing up. I did in Borders. I managed to run to the toilet in time though. Ewwwww. God that was so embarassing rofl.

AND DES IN SAKAE. We are not going there again. EVER.

No Death Note for Adela today. My sister is busy. :/ Anybody wants to watch with me? xD

I gotta clear my table and iron my clothes today! Hoo.

I missed the United match damnit. Rather pissed with myself. I slept at 12am because I was talking to Regine about Goong and I had two alarm clocks but I stupidly stopped it so uhm. Yes. I'm regretting it right now.

It must've been a blast to see us trashing somebody eh.

I'm starting on another Korean drama, My Girl. It's funny and uhm, they say the sets and locations are roughly like Goong's so I'm checking it out. They shot it roughtly around the same time too. It's okay. Obviously, I prefer Goong.

I'll still watch Season 2 of Goong but it's not what I wanted. The whole cast is gone and replaced with a new one but I'll still watch it! The Manderlla thing is weird but okay. I guess I'll have to get used to it. I really wanted to see a continuation of Shin/Chaegyung but I guess not.

Oh well.

Back to My Girl :D

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥