<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, October 08, 2006


[mood|sick of studying]
[music|Why - Busted

Hoo.

I'm in a situation right now. I'm still on Bio. And I've not started on Geog and Chem.

I applaud myself.

Especially when I find weird memes and I feel compelled to do them.

Actually this was the first meme that I ever did.

MY FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR TOMORROW :D

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: "It's uhm.. Er. There.. Larh!"
Birthday: 9th February :D
Birthplace: Singapore.
Current Location: Singapore/my own world
Eye Color: I haven't really figured it out yet. xD I think it's dark brown. DON'T STARE TO FIND OUT!
Hair Color: daaark brown. dark dark brown.
Height: 178cm. I don't wanna grow anymore! I don't want to be taller than Danny xD
Right Handed or Left Handed: LEFT HANDERS WILL RULE THE WORLD ONE DAY! (Danny's left handed too. I'm starting to think that left handers are slightly daft. And weird.)
Your Heritage: Chinese. A bad one but one nonetheless.
The Shoes You Wore Today: Not been out but yesterday. I WORE MY VANS!
Your Weakness: Nicky smiling. Westlife. McFly. People I love smiling. Food. xD
Your Fears: Westlife splitting up. Seriously. And maybe Paul dying.
Your Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Get a freaking social life. Anybody wants to go out?
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: HAHAHAH. LOL. ROFL. xD *g*
Thoughts First Waking Up: Another fucking day without Westlife..
Your Best Physical Feature: o_O. My HEIGHT :D
Your Bedtime: Whenever I feel like it.
Your Most Missed Memory: Being a kid and thinking that dying just meant that the person went for a holiday and love was forever.
Pepsi or Coke: COKE. hamster pee whatever
Single or Group Dates: Idk? Somebody, ask me out and I'll let you know.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: LIPTON.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: TEA
Do you Smoke: No. omg. Cancer sticks x.x
Do you Swear: Duh
Do you Sing: Badly. But I do nonetheless
Do you Shower Daily: Yes
Have you Been in Love: Yeeeep xD
Do you want to go to College: Yes. SO I CAN BUY MY MINI.
Do you want to get Married: Idk.
Do you belive in yourself: Sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness: No. HAHA.
Do you think you are Attractive: No. I'm some ugly shit I tell you.
Are you a Health Freak: Nope. I'm unfit
Do you get along with your Parents: Depends
Do you like Thunderstorms: Neutral
Do you play an Instrument: Piano, Keyboard, Recorder, Guitars. Yeeep :D
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Barcadi Breezer Cranberry
In the past month have you Smoked: NO.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: NO.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: See? Another dating question. No. Ask me out and I'll fill this in,
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No. Harry has I think.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Uh. YES
In the past month have you been on Stage: Uh. When was debates again? o_O
In the past month have you been Dumped: Noope.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No. Don't ever plan to.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Nope.
Ever been Drunk: Nope.
Ever been called a Tease: Nope
Ever been Beaten up: Try and I'll bash you up.
Ever Shoplifted: Nope!
How do you want to Die: In my sleep. It's like. I'm dreaming of Westlife and viola! Wow! HEAVEN! OMG JOHN. Yeah xD
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Journalist/Writer/Author. Something in the media industry
What country would you most like to Visit: You got me thinkin' of England

In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color: Hahah. This is amusing. Eye colour doesn't matter really. *g* (okay. Nicky's eyes.)
Favourite Hair Color: Daaark. Or dirty blonde.
Short or Long Hair: Short. Short.
Height: Taller than me obv.
Weight: Uh.
Best Clothing Style: Add Nicky + Danny yeah. *g* Actually anything cool will do xD (*coughfredperryvansdcwhateverimdiggingcough*)

Number of Drugs I have taken: ZERO. I ROCK.
Number of CDs I own: I don't have my own version of Tower Records. I will in 10 years time.
Number of Tattoos: Zero. Unless you count the
a tattoo and good ef on my feet in black marker pen.
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Zomg. A million and one heartbreaking things!

kthxbye. :(

I want a hug. :(

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥