<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 14, 2006


[mood|pissedannoyedsad]
[music|Solitare - Westlife<3]

Today is probably one of the worse days ever.

I don't want to go into details and tell the whole bloody world what happened but it just sucked. Obviously, I'm not in a good mood atm.

One word : Why? I almost can't wait till next year :(

I'm going to cry alot next year. I know it. Everybody's leaving. And everybody's changing :(
And Shmianky will be a thing of the past. I love you Westlifers so much. Even the one in denial. You guys changed my life and I'm really grateful for that xx I don't know where I'll be without you guys. Nic really cheered me up today with her Friends quotes and all that other stuff and Brina! Thanks xxxx

I also found out that HMV is not going to ship in the Rose and the 2007 calendar.

Watch me go to this corner.

And weep.

I hate how everything piles up on me in one day. There's only so much I can take.
I don't think they understand how important the calendar is to me! Every October, during exams when I'm breaking down from last minute cramming, I look up and see Nicky. He just.. gets me through the whole bloody year. They all do.

And next year, the worse year ever they don't want to ship in the calendar?
What shit plz.

20th November. Come here now so I can wipe away everything just by listening to their album++ John's lovely lovely voice.

In the meantime, I'll go back to acting cheerful because that's who I am isn't it? :/

Stop nagging. Can't you see I'm hurting here? Am I really nothing to you?

I want Faye's package now :(

A heart that cared, that went unshared
Until it died within his silence

---

If the world should stop revolving spinning
Slowly down to die
I'd spend the end with you
And when the world was through
Then one by one the stars would all go out
And you and I would simply fly away



forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥