<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 17, 2006


[music|This Ain't What Love Is About - a1]

Listening to a1 has really brought back so many memories of primary school. :)

I've done nothing much really. Stayed at home as usual. I have no life during the holidays as you can see. But I'm happy. Really really happy. It's nice to slack, eat lunch when I want to, cook what I want to eat, read the papers without hurrying and chatting + playing Minesweeper late into the night. School just well, school makes me depressed. Upset. Whichever. Needless to say, I do not like school. I enjoy learning alot. I do, but I hate pressurised learning. I like learning things I love and not for marks. If I had my way, and if marks didn't bother, I'll be taking Pure Lit and Elec History because I just absolutely adore those two subjects. I love history. Well, not SEA history but mostly European history and stuff. It's fascinating.

I've been reading the Goong manhwa. I've finished Volume 11. It's pretty cool and well, I don't like the art but it's Goong so I shall stick with it! :D

Uh.. what else.

Oh yes, I've taken up the fanfic100 challenge! Basically, you have 100 prompts to write 100 fics. It can't be drabbles (100 words or less) annd one shots. Obviously, I'm writing HP fanfiction because that's the only thing I can write. And yeah, it's going to be a challenge to myself. I aim to finish this before I'm 18. :P
3 years for 100 fics. I can do it!

So far, I've finished beginnings and drink. (Prompts 1 and 60). I've got a long way more to go since my muse is eluding me. :/ I finished beginnings at 3am last night. x.x I'm not happy with it. But I guess as I go on, I'll go back and tweak it a little till I'm satisfied. I looove my fic for Drink. xD

I discovered my weakness in writing already! Like, for example, "...And I heard he's coming to town." said angrily/happily/sadly whichever. I'm bad at finding a word to fit into that. Really bad so I hope that by the end of the 100 fics, I'll get better at it and my essays will get better :).
I wish exams will give me topics that I like and not something I have to crap about and still do relatively well and I hate it so much. And I start thinking of how it's not deserving because it's a crap piece of work.

I'm really critical of myself :P I can't write something slip-shod. That's me. I get all annoyed at myself.

Oh talking about coming to town, it's heard that they're trying to get Eric Cantona to come here.

The CANTONA. OOH AHH CANTONA?!

OhmygoshIthinkIcanjustdiebecausehesanabsolutelegend!

He's the first footballer I ever looked up to.

The problem is, the dates are when I'm in Thailand.

And once again irony bites me right back in the arse.

Thanks!

(I really want to meet Cantona. I'll be all star-struck cause he's just fab and all but yes, I want to meet him. COME WITH ME DES! xD)

Btw.

Picture of the day



swoon yo. xD

we keep talking about the same old things, we keep covering the same old ground

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥