<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 19, 2006


[music|Sexyback - Justin Timberlake]

ZUP!

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGINE! :D

I just came back from a church retreat and wait for it.

ITS FUN! :O

Actually not only fun but majorly superly extremely fun!

Just when cat class got nice and interesting, it's going to end next May after my Confirmation. :(

Oh wait before I get to my story. I'm in this small group and Daniel's our Cat teacher. We're buddy groups with Andrea's group (Jess, Clara and Emily). Andrea is my sister's friend and they're actually quite close. To the point that I didn't find out till today :O


I got there at 9am and sat around and chilled out to McFly. (OBVIOUSLY~!) I went downstairs and then they marked our attendance as usual and we had Juliana from MorningStar to talk to us about relationships and stuff. We played fun games. Fun. NOT LAME GAMES. Which is shocking because you know, talks like these are usually peppered with lame getitng-to-know you games. Anyway, we played Aloha first! It was an interesting ice-breaker. I ended up with Sarah. Psh. xD EGOEGOEGO.

Then after that, we played Hi HARRY! (I rather call it Dots :P). It was a stupidly funny game. You have to be able to laugh at yourself to play this game or you'll really not enjoy it. At all. It was basically a game of concentration. We had to concerntrate and go, "Hi Harry!" to which the answer is "Yes Harry?" and you'll have to point to somebody and go, "Tell Harry." The moment you say something wrongly, you'll get a dot stuck to your face. It was amuuusing no less. And then you're name will be the number of dots you have. I had two dots. The first one, I blame Daniel. It's all his fault he saboed me larh. He couldn't hear clearly and I got a dot. Psh! Well the second one was my fault! I'm blur. Okay. There's a reason why they call me Danny. :P
PS. You gotta stick the dots on your face. HAHA. The most was 8 dots! HILARIOUS.

And then we played Highway. They had this lines on the floor like a ladder and we had to stand within them in a row in two groups and we had to cross over without stepping over the markings of the tape. My goodness. We did it twice. The first time, I cheated a little obviously. MY FEET IS HUGE OKAY. The second one, I got forfeited. Had my hands tied and had a little argument about the size of feet. xD

And theen we had the reflection about the relationship with our parents. Which resulted in more storytellings and then ultimately led to our Primary school talk. Omg I knew there was something bad about that disgusting pond.

Hmm after that, we had lunch and then we did this funlame game. BIG FISH SMALL FISH?! LOL.

Then we had a fun game! I really love those. So uhm, like you write your name on a piece of paper and pass it around and people will write positive stuff about you? This time, they sticked blank pieces of paper on our backs so that people could write on it. o_O. Anyway it was fuuun! Clara had been talking about the most honest body part the whole day (THE HIPS CAUSE HIPS DONT LIE. O_O) and then we created that the back was the sexiest part of the body cause you know SEXYBACK? lol. We went around writing it on people. Sexyback *arrows to the left or right*. Honest hips *arrow down*
We went around walking with Sexybacks and Honest Hips written on our papers it was amuusing.

Sarah went around writing her name and ILOVESARAH everywhere. I managed to escape but some people weren't that lucky. :P Her paper. HAD EGO EGO EGO ALL OVER. you are not sexy SarahANN! You don't have a sexy back and you have lying hips. Says so on your paper! :D

Anyway, THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE REMARKS GUYS! :D I'm going to keep it forever like my other pieces from games like these!

We're going to try to get the Westlife album tomorrow arghhh! THE FIRST WEARING OF THE WESTLIFE SHIRT. I'll take a piccie! xD


All those people going to OBS/have gone for OBM. KEEP SAFE! :D

To a certain Mr Harry Mark Christopher Judd and Shane Steven Filan.
Don't forget to text OKAY? I'll miss you loooads. xx

and you too Lin Malone in case you start whining. :P








ciao!

PS. Sexybacks and Honest Hips FOREVER. Thanks for the fun time guys! xx

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥