<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 01, 2006


[mood|sigh.]
[music|In My Life - The Beatles]

My computer is all fixed up and I'll do my blog later but right now I have to go to church.

I am insanely jealous of all the people who will get Motion in the Ocean in 5 days.

I'll probaby will have to wait till next year..

..or fork out another 50 bucks.

The whole album is just ahdsjaakh.

Especially Walk in the Sun. Ommmg. xD

Walk in the Sun

I wonder what it's like to be loved by you
I wonder what its like to be whole
And I don't walk when there's a stone in my shoe
All I know, that in time I'll be fine

I wonder what it's like to fly so high
Or to breathe under the sea
I wonder if someday I'll be good with goodbyes
But I'll be okay if you come along with me

Such a long, long way to go
Where I'm going I don't know
I'm just following the road
For a walk in the sun
For a walk in the sun

I wonder how they put a man on the moon
I wonder what it's like up there
I wonder if you'll ever sing this tune
All I know is the answers in the air

Such a long, long way to go
Where I'm going I don't know
I'm just following the road
For a walk in the sun
For a walk in the sun

Sitting and watching the world going by
Is it true when we die we go up to the sky?
Woah, woah
So many things that I don't understand
Put my feet in the sand when I'm walking in the sun
Woah
Walking in the sun

Such a long, long way to go
Where I'm going I don't know
I'm just following the road
For a walk in the sun
For a walk in the sun, yeah
Woah
Woah
Woah


"
I guess I'm stuck in this mad world
Things that I wanna say
But you're a million miles away "

how true. :/


I want MITO and Star Girl so badly it probably hurts.

sigh.

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥