<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 21, 2006


[music|All Or Nothing - Westlife]

I said I'll properly update today and I will.

I miss Harry Judd. :( It's all boring in the afternoon with no one to share a laugh with. Meh.

I want to go out and stuff but yesterday has rendered me broke broke and broke so more staying at home for me. :(

Yesterday, I met up with Nic at 12pm at Subway. She already went upstairs to check and the album wasn't in sight so obviously, we went to kill time as usual as we suspected it'll come in around 6ish again. I had my usual Cold Cut Trio + Cookie + Coke. I love Subway :D Then we went upstairs again and talked to the guy about Westlife. He said he'll call us if BMG sent any promo posters and they didn't want it. :) I think he was the Kian from last year who recognised us! xD

I found my Hurley store too yesterday. It only had a shelf-full and it was for the winter collection. I don't do winter collections. Half of them are long sleeves and black. I doubt my mum will let me buy another black shirt but I think I'll persuade her to buy me a pair of berms. There was this brown berms that I loved so xD

So we went to HMV, Taka, the library, the various toy stores and TOYS R US. I got Talya's bubbles already. :D Then we went to the cinema at Cine and sat there watching trailers and reading.

Then we went downstairs and sat there till 7.40pm when the album finally came. The Beatles one came at around 5ish? Yep. Cheers EMI! xD We beat last year's record of 6pm. Yay! :D

Kudos to Sembawang Music Centre @ Orchard Cine for their awesome service! They didn't mind us sitting there and staring at Tom Cruise. Paul (the guy working there) even offered to buy us drinks. We turned down obviously. They even apologised when the album came so late. So, everybody should boycott HMV and go there to shop for CDs cause they're just fab. Thanks guys! :)

I also bought two Westlife 2007 calendars. Oh man. xD I need to find a place to put it. And I have TOTP and Teenage. Purely for the posters. The Westlife poster in Teenage is just so dfhjjashdjk. xD So sorry Goong but Westlife comes first :P

I love my Westlife shirt! :D

I think my favourite song from The Love Album has to be The Dance, All or Nothing (guh.) and Love Can Build A Bridge.


My McFly shirt in progress! I made such a mess :P



The finished product! Not bad for a first try!


AHDN inspired picture! :D


I love my Westlife shirt to bits and bits and bits :)


Fuzzy feelings! :D (THANKS! lovelove)

I'm booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored.

Comment me on Friendster cause I'm that bored enough to go there. :P

As though I'm more than you can see

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥