<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 23, 2006


[music|Don't Stop Me Now - McFly]

As you can see, I'm back to McFly after listening to Westlife and the Beatles non-stop for almost 3 whole days. I need to give them a break. :P

The DVD is supposed to come out today. I think. Hope I didn't mess the dates up again. I might get it during the weekends cause we're going out to eat in town and I staunchly support Sembawang. :P So, my sister's As are over today and she'll be back to fight over the computer. :( Anyway, it's good cause we can go out and shop in town because we're both extrememly bored at home.

Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D is out. Anybody wants to watch with me? Other then Des and Nic. They're only showing at Vivo sadly. Going near Vivo just reminds me of school. Ugh. Fall Out Boy on the soundtrack! No, that's not the reason why I'm watching it. xD It's because of Tim Burton and how amazing it would be to watch Nightmare in 3D.

Uh yeah. Nothing's much changed for the past two days except I went to the library and borrowed books and amazing new pictures of McFly appeared on the net. And Perez Hilton on LIFE's quote thingy above the comics. I hate Perez. So much so that pictures of him with McFly cannot be on my computer. Eurgh.

Yeah.. that's life atm. Me sitting around in the house the whole day and using the computeeeer. And getting annoyed at United. What crap result was that?! We dominated the game and obviously wasted like 20 million chances as usual. Yes, I'm so looking forward to the weekend now so I can see Chelsea humiliate us. And we fielded a strong team against Celtic. Ugh. Coppenhagen was still slightly understandable but this is just ugh.

Talking about Chelsea, HMV brought in the Lampard 2007 calendar. Oh my goodness. They're trying to con me into buying so many calendars I KNOW IT.

Memes below are the product of UTTER boredom. Utter utter boredom.

Before that, I have to post the Maturity Meme that Jess and Sarah did.

[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[x] I can do my own laundry
[x] I can cook for myself
[x] I do my chores after being told once
[ ] I always do my homework/work
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations
[ ] I think politics are exciting
[ ] My parents & grandparents have better things to say than my peers

total: 5

[x] I show up for school/work every day unless I'm sick
[x] I always carry a pen/pencil in my pocket/purse
[x] I've never gotten a ticket
[x] I watch talk shows and point out the incredibility of it all
[x] I know what incredibility means without looking it up
[ ] I drink black coffee

total: 5

[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes
[x] I can count in more than one language
[x] When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
[ ] I mow the lawn
[ ] I wash my car
[x] I can make adults laugh..without being stupid
[x] I remember to water my plants
[x] I study when I have to
[x] I pay attention at school/work
[x] I remember to feed my pets.
[x] I'm generally organized
[x]I know the meaning of capital punishment

total: 10

[x] I can spell experience without looking it up
[x] I clean up my own messes
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get coffee
[x] I can go to the store with out getting something I don't need
[ ] I understand jokes the first time they are said
[ ] I listen to my elders
[x] I understand the fact that the world always screws someone over
[x] I can type fast, because I type every day

total: 5

[ ] My choice in clothing is acceptable in an office or something like that
[x] I can watch politics and laugh
[x]I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour
[x]I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it
[ ] People have said that I act older than I am
[x] I can be sent on an errand and not get sidetracked

total: 5

I act like a 30 year old? That's too old. TOO OLD. But as you can see, I DID NOT CHEAT. Hah. Sarah, you're yoooung and childish and ego. :P Jess btw, maturity? It's not what you have but what you want. :P

----------

So, I bring you four memes. Do it and cope with boredom!! :P

(Okay lol that was so lame but whatever.)

MEME #1

1) What is your boyfriend/girlfriends name?
Danny. xD Nah, I wish. :( (cause he's in london a million miles away) Nadah. I'm single. xD

2) What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
I refuse to answer this question kthx. xD

3) What are you listening to right now?
Lonely - McFly.
"Now I'm so sick of being lonely,
this is killing me so slowly,
don't pretend that you don't know me
that's the worse thing you could do.
"

4) Whats your favorite number?
8, 16.

5) What was the last thing you ate?
Cornflakes.

6) When was the last time you smiled?
A second ago when I typed 8 and 16.

7) How is the weather right now?
Damn bloody warm.

8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Sister, waking me up at some ungodly hour demanding to know cinema times

9) What is your worst habit?
My worst habit? LOL. IDK. What is my worse habit?! I'd like to think it's spending on things I really love without giving a damn about how much money I have left. (Eg. Spending $50 on Wonderland)

11) Do you drink?
Only Baracadi Breeze thanks.

12) Do you smoke?
No. Ew.

13) When was the last time, if ever, blacked-out from drinking?
Never been there. :P

14) Hair color?
Brownblack

15) Eye Color?
Brownblack

16) Do you wear contacts?
Nooo.

17) Favorite Holiday?
Japan! Ugh got so broke and I'm still suffering from the aftereffects.

18) Favorite Month?
November and December

19) Have you ever cried for no reason?
Nope.

20) What was the last movie you watched?
Assuming it's not in the cinema, it'll have to be uh Swordfish

21) Favorite Day of the Year?
The day Westlife came to Singapore :P

22) Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Am I? I think so. I'm a girl man!

23) Last advice you received?
Eh. I can't remember. :P

24) What was the highlight of your weekend?
Church retreat!

25) Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate. Always.

26) What is the last text message you received?
Uh. Des/Doug told me Okay? :P

27) What is the last text message you sent?
To Doug about Nightmare.

28) Who was the last person to call you?
On my phone? My sister?

29) What books are you reading?
Atm I'm reading Roald Dahl's Book of Ghost Stories

30) When was the last time you slept in someone else's bed?
Eh. A very long time ago when I was a kid?

31) Favorite movie?
Too many to name

32) Favorite football team?
MANCHESTER UNITED! *spazz* Sucker for Livi too :P (I BLAME LISA)

33) What were you doing before this?
On the net reading my LJ f-list

34) Any pets?
Noo. :(

36) Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
SALTED. BUTTER. PLAIN. ALL! :D (Nah, Salted.)

37) Dogs or cats?
Neither? HAMSTERS.

38) Favorite flowers?
Don't really like flowers. Don't give me any flowers. I don't know what to do with it anyway. It's dumb, you stick it in a vase and watch it DIE. If you want to give me anything, food or BOOKS. Yep. :P (Which just reminds me of my bored convo with Nic on how we can save like so much money for anybody who's going out with us because we hate flowers xD)

39) When was the last time you got in trouble?
When? I get into trouble everyday. :P

41) Have you ever loved someone?
Yup. Still do. (:

42) Who would you like to see right now?
Danny. Nicky. My friends.

43) Are you still friends with people from kindergarten ?
HAY THAR JESS!

44) Have you ever fired a gun?
Nope

45) Do you like to travel by plane?
Yes! Omg. I still have the Spongebob toy I got from SIA :P

46) What website do you frequently visit?
Livejournal.com

47) If you could be with someone right now, who would it be?
Nicky/Danny. Pick one. Whichever.

48) How many pillows do you sleep with?
3. :P

49) Are you missing someone?
I am. :(

50) Do you have a Tattoo?
Nope.

51) Are there people on your myspace page that you would date or go on a date with?
Yes. Danny's on my myspace page. :P

------

Best
1. Male Friend: This spot is open? :P
2. Female friend: I don't have a best friend. I HAVE BEST FRIENDS. :P
3. Vacation: Japan
4. Memory: Westlife in concert so amazing.

Worst
1. Time of day: 6 bloody am in the morning.
2. Day of the week: Monday.
3. Food: Chicken liver. IS JUST GROSS.
4. Memory: I have tons. :(

Last
1. Person you saw: My sister.
2. Talked to on the phone: Sister.
3. Text: Douglaaas. (AKA as Des.)
4. Message over myspace: Reenee
5. IM'd: Reenee

Today
1. What are you doing right now? This?! And chilling out to Busted on my McFly playlist LOL.
2. Wearing? shirt + shorts
3. Better than yesterday? today just started so I don't know
4. What's the weather? damn bloody warm!

Tomorrow
1. Is: Another stay at home day
2. Got any plans: use the computer
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: BORING.

Favorite
1. Number: 8 and 16
2. Song: I don't have a favourite song. Okay from Westlife, it's a tie between Where We Belong, Reason for Living, Maybe Tomorrow, Amazing, Miss You When I'm Dreaming and Never Knew I was Losing You. The Beatles, it's once again a tie between All My Loving, Martha My Dear, Two of Us and Please Please Me. McFly it's a tie between No Worries, Surfer Babe, Little Joanna, Bubble Wrap, Ultraviolet and TCFC. Busted it's a tie between Runaway Train and 3am and She Wants To Be Me.
4. Season: No seasons here. :(
5. Cartoon: Spongebob, TMNT, Addams Family

Currently
1. Missing someone: I aaam. :(
2. Mood: bloody bored
3. Wanting: My Westlife DVD
4. Listening to: SHE WANTS TO BE ME - Busted (live)

True or False
I am a morning person: 6am in the morning? No. 10 am. Yes :P
I am an only child: false
I am currently in my pj's: false
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: Am I? I don't even know lol.
I can be paranoid at times: truefalse?
I currently regret something that I have done: true
I curse frequently: true
I curse when I'm mad: true
I enjoy country music: true
I enjoy jazz music: true
I love smoothies: true
I enjoy rock: Oh man I LOVE ROCK.
I enjoy hip hop: false
I enjoy techno/trance: false
I enjoy talking on the phone: True. (: Esp long long long convos talking crap. :P
I have a hidden talent: Idk? LOL.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: I don't think I have.
I have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" guy/girl: Wrong? Dude if Tom Riddle is wrong yes. :P
I have all my grandparents: false
I have at least one brother and/or sister: true
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor: false
I have changed a diaper: true
I have changed a lot over the past year: true
I have done something illegal: true. I have chewing gum :D
I have had major/minor surgery: true
I have had my hair cut within the last 2 months: true
I have had the cops called on me: false

You
Single or Taken: single. (I quote Reenee, "single fo lyf it seems")
Eye color: brownblack
Height: 5'10' (CAUSE SHE'S A FIVE FOOT TEN IN CATSUIT AND BAMBI EYES.)
Righty or lefty: LEFTY. We'll rule the world one day uhuh. :P
Can you make a dollar in change right now?: I dont get this question?
Musical talents?: Do I? I can play the keyboard, piano, recorder and guitar. Musical? I suck at all of them.

FAVORITES
Animal: HAMSTERS and raptors
Drink: Coke (:
Month: December and November
Juice: Apple or Mango

HAVE YOU EVER...
Given anyone a bath: Nope
Bungee Jumped?: Nope.
Played truth or dare: Who hasn't? Yes.
Been on a plane: Yep
Came close to dying: Nope. Okay yes. At the airport. And at the concert :P
Been in a hot tub: Nope.
Fallen asleep in school: Yes. EVERYDAY.
Ran away: Nope.
Broken someone's heart: If I did. I'm sorry. let me know and I'll try to make it up to you *g*
Cried when someone died: I'm human so yes.
Fell off your chair: lol yes. :P
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call/TEXT: yep.
Saved AIM conversations: yeeep.

-----------


1. Do you like chinese food?
No. I eat it every bloody day.

2. How big is your bed?
Idk? I can sleep on it.

3. Is your room clean?
Study room? it's a crap mess. Bedroom? It's clean. :P

4. Laptop or Desktop computer?
Desktop Computer.

5. Favorite comedian?
Fave? Jim Carrey.

6. Do you smoke?
NO EW.

7. Does anyone like you?
Uh. IDK? DO YA? (okay i get weirder as these things go along)

8. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
ROFL. DES. YOU SHOULD ANSWER THIS.

10. Sleep with or without clothes on?
With

11. Who sleeps with you every night?
My pillows? :P

12. Do long distance relationships work?
It dooes. I've seen it.

13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
ZERO. hahahahaha.

14. Pancakes or French Toast?
BOTH! It's both food!

15. Do you like coffee?
Tea,

16. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled plz.

17. Do you believe in astrology?
Read it for fun

18. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Sister.

19. Last person on your missed call list?
Some weird home number.

20. What was the last text message you received?
Des' message

21. McDonalds or Burger King?
MCD

22. Number of pillows?
3

23. Last thing you ate?
Cornflakes.

24. Last thing you bought?
The Love ALBUM (: No actually, Long John's Silver.

25. What are you hearing right now?
PLZ PLZ LINDSAY PLZ.

26. Pick a lyric?
Let's get the motion in the ocean so turn off your phone now.

27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Eh. Grape.

28. Can you play pool?
No. Yahoo! Pool yeah. :P

29. Do you know how to swim?
Enough not to drown.

30. Favorite ice cream?
BEN AND JERRY'S.

31. Do you like maps?
not really.

32. Tell me a random fact:
Random fact? Love is all you need (:

33. Ever had a hard on at work?
Eh? LOL.

34. Ever attend a theme party?
Yes I think.

35. Ever do a keg stand?
wth is that.

36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking?
Never had a night of drinking.

37. What is your favorite season?
THERE ARE NO SEASONS HERE.

38. What is the first music video you ever saw?
First? I don't know! BSB? Westlife?

39. Pick a movie quote:
"I have a baaaad feeling about this." - SW. :P

40. Favorite quote:
"Life is what happens while you are making other plans." - John Lennon

41. What is your favorite hangout?
Anywhere cool.

42. Best friend's name?
Best. FRIENDS. xD

43. How long have you known them?
No actually, we're just good friends. LONG DUH.

44. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
Last time? If Danny is counted at stupid this morning.

45. What time did you wake up this morning?
10am.

46. Wake up next to anyone?
my pillow. xD

47. Best thing about winter?
ITS COLD AND NOT HOT!

48. Name a couple of favorite colors:
black, blue, green, red

49. How old are you?
15

50. What month is your birthday in?
February

51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
Jack Sparrow is my hero (:

52. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song (if you have one?)
nadah

53. What are you doing this weekend?
church, town

54. Who will take this survey?
people as bored as me.

--

If you sat through that.

I love you. x

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥