<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 26, 2006


[music|Ex Girlfriend - Matt Willis]

Hey party people!

Yesterday, I watched Nightmare before Christmas in 3D! *geeks* I've watched it only once when I was really young and I didn't remember much from the movie except for Jack and Sally and the Mayor. xD It was pure classic Tim Burton. xD

I met Des at Jurong East rather late, I had to make her wait cause there was a thunderstorm on my side and then we went to Vivo. Halfway, the Juddster texted me to say she's back in Singapore woo. Danny's happy. (: The queue for the tickets was so long, we were standing outside the cinema. But everybody else was buying for Happy Feet so we got relatively good tickets for the 4.15pm show becase we were too late to catch the 2.20pm one. Then we met up with Regine and waited for Wileen. We ended up having lunch in Long John's and I went to MJ to find my Westlfie DVD but typically, they don't have it so I'm going Sembawang to check again tomorrow. Then we went to Candy Empire where I went candy crazy and bought candy! Marshmallow Santa, White Knight, Zombie Chew and Lifesavers :D. THANKS REGINE! HAHA :D Then we walked Wileen to the taxi stand and then we went Toys R Us! Des had to take a picture with Geoffrey.

After which, we went to the rooftop and tried to spot Denise's junkboat. The water there is beyond filthy. It's so gross and people actually sit and walk around in it. Eurgh. And theen we went downstairs to get popcorn and queued for ages.

Oh and Des got me the Burger King Crown that I've been hankering after for aaggees. WINTER-EEN-MAS yeah! Thanks Douglas! ^_^ Enjoy Hong Kong and Danny will miss you! GOOD LUCK IN HMV! :D

Overall, the movie was excellent. For me anyway, it's a pity none of the Panic or FOB songs were actually in the movie but the songs were stuck in my head for a while. I'm considering getting the soundtrack. :P

After Vivo, I went to my old babysitter's house. Had a wonderful dinner there as usual and was told to start dressing like a girl. "Let your hair down, put some makeup!" No ew. No no no. No. I think the limit I'll go is what I did for the Westlife concert. :P That is my limit. My mum wishes Westlife came here everyday so I'll actually look like a decent girl. :P Fought over cable tv with my sister and then we went home.

Today was spent packing my table and I've filed some of my stuff up but my room is still in a mess. Shall do more tomorrow!

I can't wait for Night At The Mueseum to open! Should we watch it on opening day? :P

Towning tomorrow with the 'rents and sister. I hope to get my Westlife DVD tomorrow and yeah. That's all. :D

Oh and TLC is killing me. They have like 100 high-res caps of OOTP. I. Am. Going. Strong. And. Will. Not. Crack. This. Time. I know I said the same thing for GoF but I lasted till the day before the movie okay! It was an improvement from PoA when I went into the cinema and knew every single line enough to say it with the actors/actresses! So, for OOTP. I SHALL REMAIN SPOILER FREE UNTIL I GET INTO THE CINEMA YES I WILL. *determined*

United - Chelsea tomorrow. My dream match of watching at Old Trafford. Sigh. COME ON YOUR REDS!!

and you've stolen all of my cds
but it's okay
cause i've got them all on mp3s

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥