<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 27, 2006


[music|All Out Of Love - Westlife & Delta Goodrem]

G'day party people!

Football last night was anything but boring. I would've appreciated it more if it wasn't at bloody midnight and I had not spend the whole day walking around town. :P I was tired but still, it was enthralling. All my favourite players in one place! xD Okay maybe not since Keano's not there and 20legend is injured.. But still. :P I think we could've gotten the 3 points if United had not sat back slightly in the second half. The first half was us pushing forward and then finally getting a goal. Saha's goal was nice though. xD I grudgingly admit it. I was a little annoyed by Howard Webb's decisions at times and apparent BLINDNESS. I think Jose or somebody instructed Chelsea to go after Vidic to get him send off or something. Everybody was hurting him in one way or another. Ballack really pissed me off with his inexcessive use of elbows. My liking for him has dipped slightly. And Drogba's elbow into Vidic? Wth?! Ugh. RED CARD HIM.

They really should use TV replays in football.

Oh and apparently, TV replays show that Carvalho's goal was in fact Saha heading the ball. Sigh..

Bit worried about Ronnie and Saha. Hope they'll be fit for the next match.

Oh and Carrick for MOTM? I would've picked Giggsy but oh wells. They were both excellent.

I missed texting Doug about our football rants during the match. :( COME BACK SOON DOUG! Heh, she's gone this week and next week Brina and I will be off to Thailand. Hehe. Apparently, I'm sitting Budget or so my mum says so MAYBE SHNICKY CAN BE TOGETHER :D

And back to my regular normal scheduled programming of me telling you what happened yesterday.

I went to the 10.45 mass yesterday and narrowly avoided going anywhere near the stores set up by the people going to Kuching. I know I'll be conned into buying something. :P By a certain person called Sarah Ann who would like, steal money from my pockets to buy something from the store she's minding and then more people will con me from there. I KNOWS IT. Saw Emilly there. I think. In mass. Where you there or did I recognise you wrongly from the back of your head? :P Then we had our lunch at Vibes. This place in Meritas Negara. I've never even heard of it until I stepped in there. It was a lunch buffet. Pretty posh though. I liked their pasta tooons. I was hoping for Kushinbo for lunch but evidently not. Never mind, next time!


Then we went to Taka and I went to Grammaphone to check for the DVD. They didn't have it so I went back to the trusted and certified Westlife friendly store at Cine. :P Paul was there again and he said it wasn't there. And they don't have any info about it but he'll give me a call when it comes. And he said he'll chase the agents for posters. WOO. :D

I think I know what I want to buy for my sister for Christmas. I need to split the cost with my mum though. :P

I should start dropping hints on what I want for Christmas. :P I want a CD. Badly. :P So massive hint droppings should begin. Oh and POTC DMC came out yesterday! If you buy the DVD at Sembawang Music Centre you get this free bandana. Yeah, I think I want that so watch me hint badly at the 'rents :P
Oh and btw anybody who's getting me a gift. Let me know so I'll get you one back. And yes, no idea what to get me? CHECK THE WISHLIST :D It's simple and guranteed that I will LOVE it. :P

I still haven't gotten my GoF dvd. i know it's shocking but I'm broke atm so it'll have to wait till December or next year.

My sister wanted to town with me today but I didn't want to cause I have to finish my tuition homework. Maybe sometime this week? I don't know. She wants to go skating too so we'll see.

I want to watch Casino Royale now.

ARGH BROKENESS I HATE YOU.

And I shall reply to my tags now.

Rena : Rain is hot? I liked him better with his old hair but he's slightly cute in Full House. I ADMIT. :P

Sarah : I'm not unnaturally old. It's called being mature for my age something you lack :P

Kez : #1 Who ARE you? #2 How did you find my blog? #3 I don't understand you lol.

Juddster : LOL OKAY FINE. Daz is juz dumb you know. I FORGET PASSWORDS EASILY. :P

Shane : Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. What exactly were you thinking of Sharky? :PPPPP

Denise : Junkboat. It's called a junkboat man. Chinaboat is like, your own name which I refuse to recognise :P Btw it wasn't there. Hah. :P

Oh and did I mention Westlife fended aside competition from U2, Oasis and the Beatles to clinch Number 1 album?

I didn't?

Now you know.

I'm not alone in this fandom and I feel proud :P

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥