<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 29, 2006


[music|You Light Up My Life - Westlife]

Todaaay I striked another item off my wishlist.. and GAINED MORE :O

I met Brina a little late on the train and we headed down to Cine to meet up with Nic who was there earlier and bought us tickets to Open Season.

She was already in Sembawang Music Centre when we called her lol. They played the Love album the moment she started walking around the store. :P Heheh. I couldn't find her and bumped into Paul upon which I promptly asked him where my friend was. She appeared right behind him lol. And he went, "You're here for the DVD?" LOL. We're infamous and we knows it. ;) Got our DVDs after I told him I got a call yesterday so yay. :D He said he'll ring us if he got any freebies next time the agent came so THANKS :D Bought Regine's present also with Brina and he wanted to give us a Rain file which she has already so we said no. xD

Once again, boycott HMV, go to Sembawang to shop ;)

Then we went to Pastamania for lunch and I had a soup and some weird tomatoish pasta which I loooooooooove. Then we shopped for snacks and we went over to HMV where Nic went to search for Forrest Grump while Brina and I debated whether to change the HMV charts order. In their UK charts, Oasis is Number 1. Beatles Number 2. U2 Number 3. Westlife Number 3 when OFFICIAL CHARTS SAY THAT.

#1 - Westlife
#2 - Oasis (TRAILING BY MORE THAN 7000 COPIES)
#3 - U2
#4 - The Beatles.

We said it really loudly so if anybody from HMV is reading this. CHANGE IT. Thank you.
(See this is why we love Sembawang cause they give us proper credit)

Then we bought a large popcorn and went to watch Open Season. I didn't enjoy the show as much as I did for my last animated movie, Nightmare Before Christmas. But in terms of animals and going against humans, I much prefer Over the Hedge thanks. Open Season was too short for my liking. I looove Elliot though (: ASHTON KUTCHER :P

We walked around Heeran and Cine and Taka and Nic ordered Forrest Grump. Then homed.

To my Westlife DVD.

Omg.

It's truely amazing because I can RELATE to this. I think I would've cried during The Dance if they sang it here.

I was all teary eyed when they sang songs that had special moments in it. ESPECIALLY COLOUR MY WORLD, SEASONS IN THE SUN AND WHAT MAKES A MAN/WORLD OF OUR OWN.

omg. Especially so during What Makes A Man. It's like someone was gripping my heart. I'm surprised I could still breathe.

Thank you so much guys for everything. Especially to Nicky. For everything. The winks, grins, stares. ESPECIALLY the salute. AND the laugh we shared together. I'll never forget it.

Ever not in this life or in heaven.

I'll treasure that moment forever.

I miss them so much. :(

They made this year the best year in my life. The airport, the stadium, the crazy car chasing, the hiding in chatterbox, the running, the yelling, the smiles and laughter and tears. And yet, the days after they left was the worse days ever. I truely understood what it was like to miss someone.

It hurt.

But I think back on all the wonderful memories I had and I'm so thankful for them.

" So how do I say
Do I say goodbye...

.. So let's take tonight
To carry us through
The lonely times ..

.. I'll always look back
As I walk away
This memory will last for eternity
And all of our tears
Will be lost in the rain..

... As the stars sparkle down
Like a diamond ring
I'll treasure this moment
Till we meet again ...

... But no matter how far (no matter how far)
Or where you may be (where you may be)
I just close my eyes (just close my eyes)
And you're in my dreams
And there you will be
Until we meet.. "

Bit upset about the stripping bit though in the DVD. THE ONLY VIDEO I HAVE OF IT ZOOMS INTO SHANE. And the DVD shows Kian and Mark. Omg Im just not fated I know. But I love our video of Uptown Girl. Okay not that much but I still love it cause Shane looked straight at our camera *coughBRINAcough*

Anyway, BACK TO THE PRESENT.

I want the Back to the Future Trilogy DVD and Ghostbusters DVD. :(

I miss Douglaaaas. Come back soon quickly so we can watch Night at the Muesuem okay? We need to go Christmas shopping too.

AND I HAVE PICTURES.

LOOKIE. :D


Our lunch and my empty bowl of Minestrone soup. NIC EATS GARLIC BREAD WITH A FORK LOL. love you anyway xD




CRAZY REFLECTIONS.


Love you guys so much.

*GLOMPS*

WE'LL BE HOLDING ON FOREVER. BFFS TOGETHER WITH DOUGLAS!! (: NINE YEARS. AND COUNTING ^_^ (We're as old as WESTLIFE ROFL just struck me)

(And remember our vision of us being 60 and playing Connect Four ;))

And you light up my life,
You give me hope, to carry on.
You light up my days
And fill my nights with song.

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥