<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 04, 2006


[mood|sick *coughcoughwheezewheezehackhack*]
[music|No Worries - McFly (this song pwns all except for Surfer Babe)]

Hello good citizens of the Earth!

These couple of days have been just me spending time on the computer and going crazy on Youtube.

I fixed up my wishlist of things to get by the end of this year and well, let's just say that HMV will earn ALOT of money from me :P

I'm going out to visit my grandmother in hospital later. (Don't ask okay?) I hope I don't spread my virus around cause I'm sick! I've been coughing non-stop since uhm, Thursday. It's not good and it's not going away. Not to mention I occasionally have headaches and a slight runny nose. Oh the joys of being sick during the holidays. x.x

I want to get my mp3 player by this weekend. I've already decided a name for it already! I wanted to name it Pinky since my guitar is Purky, my water bottle is Jack and my computer is Barker. But I doubt he'll be pink. So, uhm. I'm naming him Desmond from the Beatles song. O-La-Di O-La-Da. I love White Album 1. Yep, Desmond. xD *geeker joy*

I also want to get November's TOTP this weekend. They have a super huge McFly poster. I'm just buying the mag for the poster really. I put up the last one I got on my wall already. Oh maaan. I grin like an idiot everytime I go into my room. So yep, I'm just getting it for the poster. I'll accept free donations of posters if nobody wants them :P

The wanting for Motion in the Ocean has not disappeared. In fact, reading their thank yous just fuelled it more. Argh.

*WANTSITSOBADLY*

I'm going to HMV and order Star Girl even if I have to pay $16 for it. I'm desperate. xD

People should watch McFly on Ant and Dec (my new HEROES!). I laughed till I almost cried. And oh! Them on the recent edition of Paul O'Grady. Omg. They're so adorable! :D

We're up against Pompey tonight. Giggsy and Gary are both back so well, hopefully they'll make a difference. I want 20legend baaack. :/ At least it's not another 2 year thing again.

Oh wells.

back to your regular scheduled programme!

We ran past strawberry fields and smelled the summer time,
When it gets dark I'll hold your body close to mine,
And Then we'll find some wood and hell we'll build a fire,
And then we'll find some rope and make a swinging tire

Captivated by the way you look tonight the light is dancing in your eyes
Your sweet eyes ,
Times like these we'll never forget ,
Staying out to watch the sunset ,
I'm glad I shared this with you ,
You set me free ,
Showed me how good my life could be,
How did this happen to me ,
Yeahhh aww

And then I'll swing you girl until you fall asleep ,
And when you wake up you'll be lying next to me ,
We'll go to Hollywood make you a movie star , (movie star!)
I want the world to know how beautiful you are,

Captivated by the way you look tonight the light is dancing in your eyes
Your sweet eyes ,yeah!,
Times like these we'll never forget ,
Staying out to watch the sunset ,
I'm glad I shared this with you ,
You set me free ,
Showed me how good my life could be,
How did you happen to me ,
Yeahhh

There are no secrets to be told,
Nothing we don't already know,
bum bum bum,
We've got no fears of growing old ,
We've got no worries in the world .

Ba Ba Ba Da Ba Ba
Ba Ba Ba Da Ba Ba Da Baaa Ba Da Baaa x4

This song is legendary. I bolded those lines that I just LOVE. awesomeawesome :D

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥