<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 08, 2006


[music|Don't Stop Me Now - McFly!]

Walk in the Sun will be the next song I can't get over. Please, Please was my previous one. I still can't get over it haha. Brina knows. Everytime Please, Please comes on my shuffle, I spam our convos excitedly. xD. Hahaha okay why am I laughing at myself idk! xDD

Anyway, if MITO really comes out next year here. EVERYBODY! Get it. I think Walk in the Sun justifies paying money for it. xD And everything else tbh. I'll cry if they took it off. It's like, how they didn't include Surfer Babe and Broccoli in Room on the Third Floor. That's the two best songs off the album! It even beats Five Colours and Obviously. Surfer Babeeeee! (: (I know Doug prefers Broccoli! haha)

Uhm. I need to clear my table today! I've been procrastinating it since I don't know when but I must at least organise it so that I can see the surface of my table again. And clear the stuff off the floor. I'm one messy messy person.

We're towning tomorrow whee (: I think I'm defo buying a Ticket for Everyone. I don't want to regret not buying anything. I've been through that so many times with Westlife and United. And I've kinda decided that as long as I don't town too much and I think I have enough money. I'll spend on things that make me happy :D. I like being happy. xD
Omg. I hope HMV has the calendar already. xD If not, when we get the Westlife album, we'll get it I guess. My Westlife calendar is still stuck on October. You should know why *g*

I hope they'll ship in something tomorrow at a reasonable price. WONDERLAND TOUR OMG. xD I love love love the documentary on the road.

I have no plans for the rest of the day save trying to finish playing Surfer Babe and remembering the chords. I need to tune my guitar. It sounds weirdish anyway. I should learn how to play Surfer Babe by the time people leave for OBS so I can jam at Nic's house with a nice proper guitar. *g*

PS. I have the whole of MITO already. Guh guh guh guh guh.

PPS. I'm obviously not happy with the Southend result. skjdklkiioddlslg;jsjldjksjshjhfdjhd.
We're shit without the senior team players tbh.
I want the '99 team back. :/

I stole this quiz thing from Jamsey-san back at LJ. It's really.. different? Anyway, copy and paste it into your blogs and do it and be amused! xD (Change the answers too obviously ;))

+++++++++

1. Whats your dream pet?
A snake. Srsly. xD Black adders!

2. Would you dress up in a suit of armor and battle the pet everyday?
Would I? No. The suit of armor weighs a ton man!

3. Why is it people know fast food makes them fat asses but they keep going back?
HAHA. Uh. Because it's fast food and I tell you Macdonalds make the best fries! It's so addictive. :/.

4. Whats so amazing about a rubberband ball?
Wth is a rubberband ball?

5. Have you made one?
see above answer.

6. Have you dropped a penny or some form of a small object from the Empire State Building?
Never been to the Empire State Building :/ But it just reminds me of Fatty haha!

7. If answer to previous question was yes, do you feel bad that you may have killed someone?
They wouldn't have died apparently. It's a small object! The pressure slows it down. I think or something idk.

8. Why do tourist find foliage so amazing..?
Tourists? I don't even knoow why cause they're so bored and easily amused?

9. Why do tourist find Cape Cod so amazing..?
What is thaaaaaat?

10. Have you ever wrapped yourself up in Aluminum/Tin Foil, Plastic Wrap or Tape (any kind applies but please be specific)?
No. Okay but my arm? I've wrapped it in plastic wrap.
OMG I WANNA BUBBLE WRAP MY HEART!

11. Why?
Why am I in Singapore and not in England? :/ WHY CANT I KNOW THEM?!

12. If I (the poster of this survey) were going to die what would you do?
Eh. Okay the person I stole it from. I'll be very very depressysadcrying cause jamsey is awesome (:

13. Can you make a Thermo Nuclear Detonator?
Hahha no. xD

14. If yes, how the hell'd you learn to do that?!
NO!

15. What color is your hair?
dark dark dark brown black?

16. How many colors has it been?
This colour. Dying my hair is baad. Have you seen Fatty's bald spot yet? Don't dye your hair man.

17. Have you ever punched someone in the face?
I don't even remember ahahh. xD

18. Who?
The aiiiir!

19. Do you know Martial Arts?
Nooo. But I'm deft with some other weird tools I think.

20. Do you know Glenn?
Nooo.

21. Did you know he made sauce?
OMG KETCHUP!

22. Is it true he has a friend Ross?
I start thinking of Friends Ross. FRANKIE SAYS RELAX!

23. Do they floss?
No. HAHAH. Yes Ross does. xD

24. What is your favorite color?
Black. It's just. I can't describe black. Black is nice.

25. Do you have a pen you write with in this color?
Yes. Tooons!

26. What color is your shirt?
PURPLE HAHA.

27. Have you ever spilled coffee on this shirt while watching your favorite tv show in the nude?
o_O. NO!

28. Do you know what The Spangladash refers to?
Nooo

29. Do you like Gummi Bears?
The candy YES PLZ! But not the show the show is boring!

30. Did you know Bobb enjoys Gummi Bears?
Uh okay thanks for the info.

31. Have you ever dated the person posting this?
No. HAHA. He's a million miles away man. And yeah. xD (Keaira know shahahaha)

32. Have you ever wanted to make whoopie with the person posting this?
....

33. Do you know what "Whoopie" means?
If it's like The Sims' whoopie yes. xD

34. Would you play bumper cars at the carnaval with the person who previously posted this?
HAHA YEAH.

35. Would that be fun?
YEAH!

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥