<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 11, 2006


[music|A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me" - Fall Out Boy]



Gosh I'm so tired! Just came back from my massive Christmas shopping spree and I'm happy to say that I've bought almost all of the presents :D Shall buy more when we go watch Night at the Mueseum! (okay the first thing that came to my head at that phrase was, "LEWZE IT LEWZE IT" xD)

I met Des and Brina on the train at 11 and we got to Cine at 12.05. Which is EARLY by our standards *G* We had our usual meal of Subway and walked around Cine where I got a couple of gifts for a couple of people and I bought a Vans Descendents shirt. In brown! :D I saw it and went, "I MUST GET IT."

Then we went to our usual haunt of HMV and I debated whether I should buy the But It's Better If You Do single. Des said I should buy an album instead. And then she found her Atticus cd with an unreleased blink track. We can buy you volume 1 for your birthday! :P I went back to SEMBAWANG MUSIC CENTRE (HAHA. got recognised obviously.) and got my Under the Cork Tree LIMITED EDITION. Happy Christmas to me! THANKS GUYS :D So that's my Christmas present. I'm marveling at Pete Wentz's genius lyrics atm. :P I have the album on my comp already but I just need it in hard copy xD. We got Brina her Simple Plan live at Hard Rock CD for Christmas :D

Walked to Taka and Nic had to buy stuff for her mum so we laughed at the cosmetics counter and Des started sitting in this spinning bar chair and we spun her round and round and round xD We got Nic a CSI NY book for Christmas. After which, we went to Grammaphone and then Nic went home while Des and Brina and I walked to Far East.

Okay. I'm starting to turn emo now. I need money so I can buy my Adio shirts. Plz. Yeah and buy Famous Stars and Stripes shirts. It makes me want to go work next year after Os so that I can buy all those stuff. Oh and I saw this black Macbeth shoes that are starting to grow on me. I think that's what I want to get when my Vans dies on me or when I have enough money. :P (SEE DOUGLAS THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME :P)

Homed after that and now I'm just really tired.

Yeah basically I need money. Who doesn't really? :P

I also need a credit card so that I can go shopping on the Fueled by Ramen webstore cause they have excellent Fall Out Boy shirts and Panic! shirts. SO AMAZING.

anyway, thanks for today Westlifers. SEE YA AGAIN FOR NIGHT AT THE MUESEUM

and MITO on Thursday ommmgzzzz. *SPAZZ*

TWO ITEMS OFF MY WISHLIST AT THE END OF THIS WEEK :D

Oh and the vid to this song is just awesome and it's not only cause Brendon is in it but it has to do with vampires and that is hot. xD

she said she said she said why don't you just drop dead

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥