<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 15, 2006


[music|We Are The Young - McFly]







LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

Straight in from the HMV in London. :D I have ALL of the McFly albums. Including the pretty much useless but still cool Just My Luck. 1/2 of them are from the UK so yay? And special edition too.

Nic. I love you. THANKYOUSOMUCHOKAY. You better keep that $33 and give it to your dad. :D He rocks tons. Not that he didn't rock before. Being able to fetch three screaming psycho fangirls around and to the airport and back home and to the hotel to home to everywhere. GOSH. STAAAARR :D (for good measure ;))

I watched Friends again today with Nic and Des. HEEHEE :D WHOOPA!

My week has been okay. Been Skyping tons with Nic. I think our record is more than 3 hours. That's.. still so little!

Night at the Mueseum next week! And possibly a Christmas lunch with the usual people :D loveyouguystons.

I MISS YOU HARRY JUDD. YOU MISSED ALL THE FRIENDS ACTION TODAY!!

I got.. Clara's + Jess' and Nic's christmas card. Nic's one nearly made me cry. We're all emo kids at heart really.

Send out almost all of my cards already. I need to send out Faye's one tomorrow but postage this year cost me a BOMB cause I started stuffing more stuff in envelopes. $2 for one. GOSH. But it's worth it! Doesn't matter if I don't get anything back. It's the giving that counts :)

BFFS FOR LYF. :D

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥