<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 19, 2006


[music|If I Should Fall Behind - Bruce Springsteen]


"All right, you will notice that I am fully dressed. I, in turn, have noticed that you are not. So in the words of A. A. Milne, "Get out of my chair, dillhole.""
"Okay."
"What are you doing? "
"You said I had to give you the chair, you didn't say anything about the cushions. "
"The cushions are the essence of the chair. "
"THAT'S RIGHT. I'm taking the ESSENCE."
"Oh-ho, he'll be back. Oh-ho, there's nobody in the room."

I love them so much

I do. (They're Youtube links btw. Nothing dangerous xD)

Firstly, yesterday's football was just UTTER SHIT CRAP. We had the posession. But where was the desire to win guys? Sigh. I was expecting this. United just breaks my heart sometimes and it affects me more than I let on. It's just football I know but I love my team so much. 20legend played yesterday. Brightened my day up. (:

Secondly, GOSH TWINS NICKY?! I'm so happy for him! GUSHING about it with such joy makes me go AWW. We'll have a higher chance of the name thing happening now HAHA.

My nails are back to black until school reopens. My left hand is just screwed cause I can't do things with my right hand for nuts. Ugh.

I'm starting to really regret not doing any homework until now so I've resolved to start my work from tomorrow onwards, for today however, I shall continue my ever lurking presence on LJ and Myspace and Youtube. Surface mail is much faster this year. Reenee got my parcel and I send it out on uhm, Friday. WOW. ^_^ Postal service loves me this year, oh what can I say? :P
I want cards from them so much. :(

Night at the Mueseum on THURSDAY. I'm bloody well excited for it. (AND NOT JUST FOR the END CREDITS!!) (Okay. It takes up 50% of my excitement :P)

I'm debating whether I should get the Just my Luck DVD or the POTC DMC DVD for Crimble. I can't decide! Psh.

Been going out tons this week/last week. I'm waiting for Topshop to bring in their black belt. I got a new pair of berms today. Yay? xD

Nothing exciting is going on in my life atm except I've done my New Year Resos and life is going to go downhill soon cause school is starting and I really really really hate school.

2006 will always be the one year that I'll keep with me forever.

2007 is going to be mightly bloody depressing. I knows it. :(

I love the weather right now.

I need to get to the library soon. I'm starting to re-read all the books I have at home and yeah, it's a sure sign of me needing to read new books because I think I've read P&P more than 10 times and I've finished the entire HP series over 20 times.

I also need to start looking for 'dress' shoes to complete my Hufflepuff costume and then I'm all set for OOTP. OUR last movie premiere together and it's not even my favourite book! :( But never mind, we'll make this one last forever and ever. And beat our record of GoF. Here's hoping I get premiere tickets for all of us! :DDD

yeah. I'm going to miss US so much after 2007. I will CRY my eyes out in August. You know all those songs about friends. I can relate to every one of them. Especially the one that the Remembrandts did for Friends. I can relate to Friends sometimes. Right now, I have three of the bestest best bestest best friends that anybody can ask for in the world and I wouldn't change that for anything. Even EVEN for Westlife cause. yeah. I think the reason why I don't get slash is because I have a friendship that is as close as people in bands/stories/movies have. They see it as slash, I see it as just very very very very good friends. I swear, we can read each other's minds sometimes.

Oh and my mum says we can go to Canada but I'll have to drop England. I don't care about England. I'm picking Canada because, well, WE'LL BE ABLE TO HANG OUT. BFF > England. Always. Forever.

I'm weird at 3am in the morning. I think too much.

SO LONG. GOODNIGHT.

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥