<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 21, 2006


[music|Kiss and Control - AFI && Nic on the phone]


Remember when you broke your foot when you jumped off the second floor?

Yesterday

I watched Night at the Museum with the usual suspects ;) We met up late as USUAL! but then we met up at Subway and then we had a great laugh and stuff. Then we went to HMV and I sucessfully crossed out another TWO items from my wishlist. THEY HAVE SORRY'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH/FRIDAY NIGHT. Not the version I wanted but they have it and they can't ship in the tour DVD version. So I bought the version with the Christmas cards. I got LUCKY. I have TWO of Danny's! MAN. lovelove :D I love his Christmas tree! I also have Just my Luck! :DDDD The extras killed me more than the movie did cause they're them in the extras and not what the script depicts them to be.

Then we walked back to Cine and we hung around and attempted to play Whose Line Is It Anyway? but it failed miserably so we ended up going into the cinema waaaay early. And then they played.. YOU RAISE ME UP. OKAY. I think Des' hand had BRUISES at the end of the song. We were fangirling! HAHA. Thanks for the hand man Doug! We were quite annoyed when they cut the song and then they played this thing. With a WB logo first. And all four of us LITERALLY FREEZED. And we were all processing hte same thing. A second later, we freaked out. MAN. IT WAS THE OOTP TRAILER!!! Oh myyy! And then AFTER that, they played the TMNT. Oh man. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER!! I don't think I've laughed so hard in a movie before so Night at the Museum is a MUST watch! They cut Friday Night! The ONE reason I wanted to watch it in the first place and they cut it into like, 1/4 and they spelled it wrong. Okay. I did not SCREAM when the song came on. (WHO AM I KIDDING RLY?! XD)

Today
Went to the library today to try to get some work done and I'm almost done with my SS and I need to get started on Geography. AND CHINESE. UGH. NIGHTMAAAREE!!! I also got a new pair of sandals and jeans. WOO. :D. Yeah. I'm happy. I'm skyping with Nic right now annnd what else.

Yes, I'm really really really getting into MCR.

Gosh.

I think that's all I have to say *g*


I have to wrap my presents after tuition tomorrow and then on Saturday, we're crashing a certain hotel room in Marriott. Okay, here's hoping they don't throw us out cause we have plans :P And we're going to watch Just my Luck together and play board games. AND HAVE CRIMBLE LUNCH :DDD Movie marathon!!! yeep :D So far, we have JML and Van Helsing.

I think this can be the best christmas ever ^_^

TARRA.

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥