<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 03, 2006


[music|Jiyuu E No Shoutai - L'Arc~en~Ciel]



I'm so tired! I just came back from church and from town. Tiredtired.

I hate it when football starts at 1.10am. I CAN NEVER WAKE UP IN TIME. Okay, I do but I switch the alarm clock off. Either that or I get up and fall asleep infront of the computer and wake up when the match is over. Or when it's nearly over and I see a half naked Wazza walking across. Ugh, not something I need thanks. (CAUSE HES NOT LAMPS. Guh. xD)

I missed the match. :( We got a penalty thanks to a dive from Ronnie. I much rather not have that dive but six points ahead. WHO IS COMPLAINING REALLY? :P

So anyway, I went to the 9am mass today like a total zombie cause I was watching Table Tennis last night. Theeen we went to Maxwell for breakfast. Oh maan. I had like, my popiah, some bak ku teh and then my pork porridge and RAW FISH. yum! (: And teh tarik too! I looooove food. Too much I think. But yeah, GOOD FOOD is looove.

I got dragged around from Raffles City to Bugis looking for my sister's prom outfit cause my mum didn't want to leave me at home and rot infront of the computer. Esprit had this nice 'rock' shirt but the sleeves are SHORTER than my Westlife shirt. Even though my mum says I look good in it, FORGET IT. I can't stand girl shirts. It's unfair that guys have nice shirts!

Topshop ran out of black belts. :( They didn't have a red one either so I shall continue looking! Saw Haz's tie there. Was amused obviously. :P

After that we went to church for this meditation thing with Cyprian Consiglio. Omg. His guitar skills are so amazing. I did not fall asleep during the mediation. Okay, I might have but I did not when he was singing. Some people are just amazingly talented. His album is on iTunes btw lol.

I need to decide on my Threadless shirts. I'm buying more than one this time round!

I'm going shopping again tomorrow for a pair of sandals. Mine broke and my mum thinks I should get Birkenstocks. Uhm. Okay? :P

TITOW YO.

ps. AOL winter warmer pics. ugh so amazing. hes adorable and he knows it.

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥