<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 07, 2006


[music|This is Halloween - Panic! at the Disco]



Today. ( i refuse to believe it's after midnight because I have football at 3.45am and I NEED TO SLEEP)

Was fun fun fun :D

I met Brina at Jurong East and we had an MCD breakfast while discussing her weird/my/dreams. Then we went to Escape where Alex came out to pass us our free tickets.

Escape hasn't changed a bit. Not at all anyway. The queuing up bit sucks but I think we all bonded and grew closer idly chatting the time away.

I didn't want to sit the Flume ride cause the water is just gross and I don't want to wet my jeans and Threadless shirt. And I refused to go into the Haunted House. Other than us being in odd numbers, seeing people running out screaming for their lives scares me so much. Idk why. :(

Rainbow was so fun! When we were close to going home, we sat it again and we all randomnly yelled about spotting Changi Airport's Control Tower which we could see and it was beyond fun and amusing.

Pirate Ship too! THE FAKE SCREAMING :D

We cam-whored so much while waiting for uhm, what's that ride? The one that spins you round and round one? I can't act emo for nuts. Okay, I have this pic where I was looking super emo, that's my only consolation. xD

Gosh, I love Orange Julius' Orange juice. So amazing<3.

Uhm yeah, that's all because I'm tired and I need to sleep before I can't wake up.

Thanks for today guys :D So today's picture of the day is for all of you basketballers and for Des who can fangirl. xD

PS. NEW BLOG LAYOUT. Yay? or Nay? He was really growing on me okay!

My wishlist just went BIGGER overnight. Ugh. Add the Panic! dvd to it plz. KTHANKSSANTABYE.

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥