<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 01, 2007


[music|All Out Of Love - Westlife & Delta Goodrem]
[Just for the record, the weather today is .. bloody warm with a slight tinge of depression]



First and foremost, Happy New Year to everybody reading this!

2006 has been such a blast. Honestly. Every year has it's up and downs. I grew closer to my BFFs. I learned SO many life lessons this year and I'm pretty sure I grew older and wiser. Okay, JUST A BIT. But don't you dare take away my cartoons. I can forget everything about this year. Except for September and November 20th and December 23rd.
If you changed my life this year, I love you. (:

Monica : "Do you know how much it hurts to tell somebody you love them and you don't hear it back?" Rachel: "I don't care.".

What I wouldn't give to be Rachel really. (Oorr. "What's wrong with that? People love it when you tell them you love them!") Yeah. :(

A year is a man-made invention. It doesn't exist. It's a, if you want to call it, a sense of giving us that we're moving forward. We make mistakes, cause that's just what we do. A new year, a new anything is just us giving ourselves a new chance to make either, a) new mistakes or b)rectify them or c)a new chance to start everything over. I don't want to change anything in 2006. It's perfect. A year, a birthday, a whatever. What is the point of celebrating something that isn't real? It's like time. It's just a name we give something we don't understand. Why is it 3pm now and not 5pm? Why is it 1,2,3,4 and not 5,6,7,8? Why? We try to understand them but we fail miserably and hope that with a new year, we'll understand it.

I stopped trying to understand things a while ago. If it's like that, it's like that. I don't need answers to everything. I'm happy with my life right now. Okay, not fully. But I'm sorta happy with the life I have right now. I would like to change a few things but I have a feeling 2007 is just going to make my life worse that it already is. :(

I spend my New Year's in Novena counting down with other people of a similar faith. I think I found it enriching. Honestly, it's a good start to start a year that is possibly going to be dreadful in the presence of God. Anywaaay, when everyone was cheering and counting down. I was.. not responsive. I want to hold on to 2006. I can't help it. What's the point of going forward in a new year anyway? I'm still stuck in the same school, hating it as much as somebody possibly can.

So my new year's reso is to play my guitar and keyboard more. And to figure out how to play Intermission by February. Annd at least get a Beatles/Westlife/McFly/Busted song right on the guitar.

Those dreaded Os are upon me sigh.

I'm really looking forward to OOTP in 195 days. TMNT in March. POTC3 in May. Shrek 3 I dont know when.
FOB's Infinity on High in stores 6th February. Yay. The perfect birthday present for myself. I'm also really looking forward to Panic!'s new album. And Westlife's album out year end. The first album without Nic. :((

I need to get started on my Chinese and my Geog. Rather, finish it but this is going to suck so much. :(

And I watched "O" last night. It was a wonderful wonderful modern remake of Shakespeare's Othello.

And a quote that really really appealed to me/talkedtome/addwhateverzimzhanghere/

All my life I always wanted to fly. I always wanted to live like a hawk. I know you're not supposed to be jealous of anything, but... to take flight, to soar above everything and everyone, now that's living.

Sometimes, I would give so many things just to fly away and forget everything. But then, I remember everything good I have and things I can be thankful for and the thought gets pushed to one side.

One day, I'm gonna fly too. (:

School's reopening on Wednesday. Hello nightmares. hello depression. hello whatevershitthatschoolcangive. Goodbyefreedom.

And while everybody is suffering from massive hangovers on the other side of the Earth. No, I did not get drunk. But I have two bottles of Barcadi Breezer sitting in the cupboard that my dad bought for me hehe. My sister was lecturing him about encouraging alcoholism but damn, that is one nice drink. They don't sell cranberry here anymore so I have Lime and Peach. WOE. BRING THE CRANBERRY BACK!

Be Jealous hungover people ;)

I declare the Dance the song of the day, if not the week. I love it so much. I'm almost glad that they didn't sing it in the concert here. Because, I'm POSITIVE I would've cried. And that's not really what I want to do infront of Nicky really. xDD But yes, I watched it on the DVD and it was so :'( yeah.

Looking back on the memory of
The dance we shared 'neath the stars above

For a moment all the world was right

How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye


And now I'm glad I didn't know

The way it all would end, the way it all would go

Our lives are better left to chance

I could have missed the pain

But I'd have had to miss the dance


Holding you, I held everything
For a moment wasn't I a king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall

Hey who's to say? You know I might have changed it all


And now I'm glad I didn't know

The way it all would end the way it all would go

Our lives are better left to chance
I could have missed the pain
But I'd have had to miss the dance


It's my life, it's better left to chance

I could have missed the pain

But I'd have had to miss the dance

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥