<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 11, 2007


[music|Fame < Infamy - Fall Out Boy]



Oh hello.

I count the last two days my birthday. A proper birthday anyway.

Saturday

was $$ spending day. I cancelled Math tuition and the 'rents brought us to Tony Roma's for my birthday dinner. Gosh they make AMAZING rib-eye steaks. Their baked potato is so awesome. Service is topnotch too :D

After that, we went to Isetan where my sister picked up some snacks but suffering from the "DAMNITSFOBIN21DAYSANDIHAVESOLITTLE$$LEFT After that, we went to Isetan where my sister picked up some snacks. We went to HMV afterwards and I got Infinity on High. Finally. The Limited Special Edition. I haven't tried the Leaked in London EP. I hope it applies to CDs in Singapore. But really, the excitement wasn't there anymore cause I am a sucker for spoilers and I d/led the leaked version. Anyway, IOH has one of the best album art I've ever seen. I'll put it together with MCR's Black Parade. Amaaaazing art. Tarot cards = amazing. Although I know nuts about them haha.
They don't carry stock of old Rolling Stones mags so that's. :( I really wanted the one with Panic! on the cover. My sister got Nightmare yay!

We went to Borders and I pre-ordered Book 7. Without even knowing the cover art, I took a gamble on the Adult Cover so I hope it's okay if not I'll tear my hair out or something.

Today
Today's Cat class wasn't fantastically fun. But the sharing bit was damn funny as usual. We sat around to share stuff and talk and try to bond but it was pretty pointless cause we all knew each other already. The entire group of us were from the same Primary school. I don't know about Andrea but I do know that Daniel's from our primary school too so we swopped funny stories. We headed for lunch and he bought us drinks haha. Yes we were evil but never mind. (THANKS FOR THE TEH BING. :DD Helped me on my quest to save money for FOB) A couple of people left after their drinks for mass and then we stayed there for about like an hour? (Yes Clara. He's a genius and I'm jealous. :()Then I went to Bukit Batok to meet Des to go to Suntec. Okay for the FIRST time we reached City Hall EARLY. Okay, we ARE never EVER early for anything except for school. xD So we started going around Citylink Mall and stuff and we ended up meeting Nic late at Ben and Jerry's. How typical. Went to the arcade and had LOTS AND LOTS of fun. Guitar Freaks is awesome and I think I'm getting better at it. Played uhm this racing game where I got 40/40. DONT LAUGH haha. Then Mario Kart. SO FUN. Nic is such a cheater. She kept throwing stuff at me. :( I showed my powers for Street Fighter. 3 stages for 50 cents. YEAH. Totally made my $ worth. I watched when they played Jurassic Park 3. SO SO SO SO SO SO FUNNY. Especially the bit where you had to dodge the dinosaurs. Went to play Percussion Master after that and I cannot be a drummer. I'll say it first *g*

Ben and Jerry's after that and I tell you, Dublin Mudslide is my new favourite ice-cream (: Cam-whored there and we all went our seperate ways. I met sister upstairs in arcade and played more games before heading for home.

I am broke and currently waiting for Des to send me our pictures cause it's so funny!

And don't know who gave me this $20 HMV voucher. Regine and somebody? I know Regine gave me this Jack toy. SO CUTE :DD Thanks!!!!!!! :DDD (Des didn't tell me properly!)

I've not done any homework/studied for any tests.

I'm not regretting my weekend. I just lived my life to the fullest.

Oh and the fact that I saw the FOB advert on big screen?

Ahhh. :D

&& for my basketballers, just read the bolded words kay :)
I'm gonna make it bend and break
(It sent you to me without wait)
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case god doesn't show
(Let the good times roll
Let the good times roll)

And I want these words to make things right But it's for wrongs that make the words come to life
Who does he think he is?
If that's the worst you got, better put your fingers back to the keys

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories Even though they weren't so great
He tastes like you
Only sweeter
One night and yeah, one more time
Thanks for the memories Thanks for the memories
See, he tastes like you
Only sweeter

Been looking forward to the future But my eyesight is going back In these crystal balls It's always cloudy Except when you look into the past
One night stand
(One night stand)

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories Even though they weren't so great
He tastes like you
Only sweeter
One night and yeah, one more time
Thanks for the memories Thanks for the memories
See, he tastes like you
Only sweeter

They say
"I only think in the form of crunching numbers
In hotel rooms
Collecting patient lovers"
Get me out of my mind
Get you out of those clothes
I'm a letter away
From getting you into the mood
Whoa

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories Even though they weren't so great
He tastes like you
Only sweeter
One night and yeah, one more time
Thanks for the memories
Thanks for the memories
See, he tastes like you
Only sweeter

(One night, one more time)
One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories
Even though they weren't so great
He tastes like you
Only sweeter
One night and yeah, one more time
(One night, one more time)
Thanks for the memories
(For the memories)
Thanks for the memories
(For the memories)
See, he tastes like you
Only sweeter
"Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - FOB"


(how many more years before i'm 21? :()

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥