<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 22, 2007


[music|This is Halloween - Panic! at the Disco]



I'm actually starting to think that everybody is against me&Des and March 3rd.

Honestly.

Could the English class be on any worse of a day?

Yes so everybody's talking about CA1

I've obviously not started studying and it's killing me. The lack of time that is.

Anyway, Nic is off in London and having the best time of her life (apart from the Westlife concert) and she got me a Westlife shirt for SGD$33. Which is quite okay. I don't mind, it's Westlife. It's like, pwoah. Although I don't fancy to see my phone bill at the end of the month. Which is soon. I have to have some self-restrain on texting freely to people overseas!!

I gotta change my wishlist, the things I want now primarily are just.

a) a nice zipped up hoodie. Something to keep me nice and toasty on rainy days but not too thick like my United jumper

b) a new phone.

c) the Nightmare Before Christmas 3D soundtrack.

9 more days and I can get my cds. NINE MORE DAYS OF starvation.

I can get through this with spare cash :)

ps. Dougie you need to send me the pictures plz kthxbye.

I think I've decided in my degree choice.

I just need the hardwork and the determination.

It's not coming and this just sucks.

just.

Gah.

A living nightmare. This is what this is. A bloody living nightmare.

One day, I'm gonna fly and get away from all this.

One. Fine. Day.

We'll go to our perfect world.
just me and you and you and you.
we'll be millionares you see.
able to buy anything we fancy.
we'll build the famous bridge.
over that famous river.
and we'll line it with popcorn machines
and merch stands.
we'll just be a bridge apart.
neighbours with the rich and famous.
and we'll buy those clubs.
own a private jet and jet around the world.
and when we're old and dying.
we'll be sitting in a room,
playing connect four over green tea.

don't forget that. don't ever forget that.

i'm so scared to lose that.

ps. CAN SOMEBODY JUST GET ME OFF BLOODY BARKER. I love him and all but I'm addicted to my computer.

Oh and Westlife.com ran this Valentine's Day poem contest thing. THIS IS HILARIOUS.

(and so true)


Shane you make me smile
Kian I would not run a mile
Mark I am not picky
But MY LOVE belongs to Nicky

HAHA. No I didn't write that.

The winning one was relatable too.

The concerts are just weeks away, can’t wait for the opening show,
Got hair to do, got nails to paint, my god we’re on the front row!!
Sorting out our glad rags, wearing a permanent smile,
Meeting you in person would make it all worth while!!!!!

the biggest regret of 2006.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥