<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 25, 2007


[music|Headfirst for Halos - My Chemical Romance]



Expect this to be the last update of the week until Friday where I squeal about the place or Sunday when I weep about missing people after squealing. Hopefully.

Maybe I'll end up Murdered in the Mosh. (Damn that is a nice song Bournio.)

I hate studying. I hate it so much.

I've totally not progressed at all. I'm seriously a computer addict. I should seek help for it. Get checked into rehab and check out within a day and crash somebody's house for internet connection.

I'm just glad I'm not alcoholic.

Studying has addled my brains. It's messing with my head. It's doing it in. I'm the hurricane and you're the eye. I'm spinning spinning at a few thousand miles an hour and you're the absolute picture of calm.

we are jigsaw pieces.

Nic came back yesterday. Talked to her for a while. Thank goodness for Skype or I don't think I can live very long without talking to her properly. She's been in my life for 10 years and you can't just take someone who's in your life out so quickly and it won't hurt. I'm $33 poorer and I love it. I'm just glad she's safe and sound cause I am nothing without my bffls. (best friends for life :D) When I make friends, and I tell you everything about my life. Don't expect me to forget all about you. Cause I won't. When we're friends, we're friends for life.

darkness stains you inside out.

I got company for Friday and I've almost solved my problems for Saturday. I can't stop worrying about it.

Since when has Danny become a Tom?

I found out something today. I read stuff from LJsecrets and I never thought I'll end up like that cause yeah. But I am in that situation now and it's just weird. The question is should I stay or should I go? Cause I can't tell the difference between what's right and wrong.

This week is gonna suck crap. Exams, working hard and me just do not go.

Dear Sir, you only know 1/10th of me. Everything I do is just a show, you're the audience and I'm the performer. I know how this show goes, I know what makes it tick and what's behind backstage. My life is a show. You're just a clueless spectator. What I say I am, I am not. And when the curtain falls, I'll thank you for being there to support me. But then, you're just one of the many nameless faces in the whole of the audience. I might forget you. I might hate you. But there's no denying the fact that you helped me fly. Don't expect me to come back to talk to you about my shows, I won't.

because you're just another audience member dying for some attention.

I want to shop at Topshop. I don't like my big feet. :(

I should get back to work.

I don't know where reality and dreams blur in this post. Everything is real. Read between the lines, check behind the words. cause the truth is just there. analyse it, break it apart. get through the layers.

and then you'll find.

we are just kites.
and you're the puppet master.
we will break free.
and hopefully our sharp strings will choke you.

a wonderful work of art.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥