<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, February 04, 2007


[music|Sleep - My Chemical Romance]



28 more days..

I know the person in picture of the day is going to make my entire year. Honestly.

Get your tickets from Sistic if you haven't cause 3rd March 2007 at the Singapore Expo will change my life. I know it. It'll change yours too probably. They're an amazing band and yeah, if you're planning to go, let me know? :D Des and I wouldn't mind the company!

Last week was bad. This week can possibly be better but what are the chances? I miss so many things this year. Especially September 6-8. I miss it so much. Time really flies, suddenly it's February and the year's gonna be over soon. I already know what I want to do. The moment Os are over, I'm going to HMV and buy my 2008 calendars and then go out to Subway to have a celebratory meal in Cine because it's OUR place (:

I'm going out next Sunday. Lunch with the church people and gaming with the usual people. Really looking forward to that, my beacon of light for next week.

21st July, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows will be out. The end of the end of the end. It's good cause at least we'll be able to get the 7th book together. We'll find out about the ending together, moan about how crap it would be. And then, there won't be anymore news appearances. No more overnight queuing. No more all-nighters. No more bird crapping on people. No more ignorant fans. This is the last, we'll make it the best (: I declare July Harry Potter month. OOTP + HP7 in one month. I hope I can go for the OOTP costume parade and stuff. It'll be fun as usual. My robe is actually at the dry cleaner's now so I hope it's all okay by Cosfest.

Honestly? I'm damn shit stressed. Beyond. I have too many things on my plate and I can't cope with all of them.

I should be studying. I should not be so focused on something so distant. I should not hope too much. I should not dream. I should forget you. I should forget trying to even bother understand people. I should forget hoping for somebody's shoulder to cry my heart out on.

I don't know what to do anymore. I honestly don't.

Life is a blur to me now.

It'll begin again in November.

Just leave me alone. Don't ask if my eyes are red. Don't ask if I have tear stains on my cheeks. Because I'm crying for the has-beens, the couldve-beens and for so many things i don't understand.

I'm waiting for my sun to shine. It can take a week, a month, a year. But when it finally does, it'll be the brightest sun you've ever seen. I'm looking forward to it.

Goodbye.

forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥