<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, February 05, 2007


Suddenly, nothing seems important anymore.
My heart's been wretched out.
Can I sleep and pray that this is a horrible nightmare?
Because I miss you already.
And I hate the fact that you were just there. And I never said anything.
I don't have anything to remember you by.
Just memories which will never fade.
They say that it's enough, but it will never be you.

If I start crying unexpectedly, don't ask.
Because I don't think I can explain what I'm going through right now.

Maybe it's best I can sleep through Tuesday to Friday.
And forget this.
But I will never forget you

I want to pick up that phone.
And ring somebody up.
And cry to that person.
I don't know what to say.
I don't know what to do.
It's 12am and I'm lost.
And Nic's asleep, Des is asleep and Brina's busy.

I don't know what to do anymore.
I don't know what I'm feeling.
A mixedupjumbledup thing.

I always try to keep my sadness to myself.
Keep my guilt.
Keep it all to myself cause it's not fair to push it onto other people.
I'm always trying to use good things to overpower the bad things I'm going through.

I don't know whether it'll work this time round.
As far as I'm concerned, there's a bloody huge hole in my heart right now.

I need you guys to cheer me up on Sunday. Cause you're all my sun.


I wish I could tell you how I feel and you'll comfort me.
And it'll be all better.
I know. But. It won't happen.
It will never happen.

So why am I decieving myself so?

Long ago
Just like the hearse you died to get in again
We are...
So far from you

Burning on, just like the match you strike toincinerate...
The lives
Of everyone you know
And what's the worst you take?
From every heart you break
And like a blade you stake
Well, I've been holding on tonight

What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight

Came a time
When every star fall brought you to tears again
We are,
The very hurt you sold
And what's the worst you take?
From every heart you break
And like a blade you stake
Well, I've been holding on tonight

What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight

Well if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight

Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Do we Deserve, To leave the earth
we'll meet again
When both our cars collide
~Helena - My Chemical Romance


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥