<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 12, 2007


[music|Stay Together For The Kids - blink182]



I lie and tell myself that the holidays are here,
only because it looks good on paper, your screen, in my head.

And in my lies to myself.

The only reason why I'm updating is because it's somebody's birthday today.

Finally legal to drink in the States. I hope another "Please, Please" incident won't happen.

I♥you (:

House-crashing & partying on Friday. Heh. We're thinking of celebrating St. Patrick's Day in my church solely because I heard there's Irish food. But we'll think about it. I think football may come in the way ;)

Oh and did you know that Sistic fucking makes their tickets on thermal paper?

It also means that if you try to go to a photocopying shop and LAMINATE them. It will turn into some fucking black piece of shit.

How do I know?

My two most treasured pieces of thermal paper at home are now pieces of fucking black shit.

From this moment on, I will never EVER entrust something as important as a piece of my heart to stupid people.

They have no clue how much they both mean to me. I'm not surprised if I loved them more than I love you. In fact, I don't think I love you at all. Love is a word that I wouldn't use to describe our relationship.

Or the lack thereof.

I won't fucking forget what you did to me today with your stupidity. Sure, you tried to be nice but seriously, when you tried to reverse the blame back on me? Fuck you.

I'm going to burn those two papers. I hope the plastic fumes choke and kill you.

Just wake me up from this nightmare please.

You just stabbed me in the heart and you don't even know that. Not that I would tell you anytime soon.

You don't get it and you won't understand how much it hurts.

Drama doesn't follow me it rides on my back
I may be ugly but they sure love to stare

Labels: , , , , , ,


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥