<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 26, 2007


[music|The Fourth Drink Instinct - Cute Is What We Aim For]



Confi camp was amazing.

Even if I missed my football. (I think it was pretty sad that I spend my entire night thinking of footballenglandfootballenglandfootballengland. A football-less weekend is a very weird one.)

And I missed watching Thnks Fr Th Mmrs on the day it was released. (The lack of sleep over it was worth it though! MUNKEES. :D)

It was a great escape from reality. Even if I had to stay up with a huge bunch of other people rushing to finish our homework on Saturday night. It was still great.

♥jecaps

Sarah drowned AN ANT IN LIQUID PAPER THAT HEARTLESS EGOISTICAL GIRL.

I need to get a new phone so I can bluetooth/steal pictures from phones.


See you lovely holy people on Sunday. ♥

I need to start studying/pick up my pace/get shocked to reality if I don't want another disaster from happening.

Oh and according to some ST article. Throw on some eyeliner on me and I cut myself. I listen to what they deem 'emo' music, half of my closet is black and I write emo shit.

I don't cut myself.

I write on myself in invisible ink.

And don't blame the music for people who cut themselves.

The music is the one that saves me.

I lost my conscience for that place. That stupid building with fake people screwed me over enough.

A couple of months before I'm breaking out of there.

I can't wait.

Oh and I took photographs for that award thing on Friday? Stop asking me to be happier about this. I can't smile widely when I take formal shots. It's not me. When I smile at you, I mean it. I really do.

I have a perfect fake smile to pity people who try to hard.

So, go ahead. Make my day. Make me smile.

Labels: , , ,


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥