<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 06, 2007


[music|This Is Halloween - Panic! at the Disco]



I discovered Peter Pan's blog.

I would kill to have his ability to twist and form amazing open letters.

It's the pouring out of one's heart. Without anybody figuring out it really is.

It's the usage of metaphors, of words, of anything to cover it all up.

It's a disguise.

This language won't be accepted in O Levels. But this is the level I want my language to get there. It doesn't matter if some people find it abstract.

I am abstract. I like photography. I like it when pictures don't show faces. It's like a guessing game. Figuring out who's this. I like pictures when they aren't what they really are.

I don't like being conventional.

I hope we made it all up to you. We're far from Ewoks. You won't read this. But the internet is a bloody huge place. You might stumble onto this. I don't know. We're far from Ewoks. But I hope in a certain way, we were like Ewoks. And that you're like, Han. And we just saved your arse and you feel that the world is alright again. I truely hope you meant what you said that night. I tell myself you remember me but somehow, I doubt myself.

I lie to myself to hope, to wish it really did happen. I discover something new everyday. Today's discovery pushed me back to square one.

I lost my composure when you left.
I live in my daydreams. My own reality.

EFL tomorrow.

I have nothing against it, nothing for it and nothing that really means something.

I want out of here.
Out of this place.
When people think music is their escape, I don't blame them.

I see it now.

Like somebody just fixed this jigsaw puzzle for me. Discovered the missing piece under the sofa and fished it up.
Glued it and framed it.

I figured it all out.

It's their ticket out of here. Out of this place into something bigger, something more and something so much more.
I want it.

I want out of here so badly that I don't think anybody can understand.
I'm dying chocking suffocating in this heat.
You're killing me and you don't even know.
I want to fly but you just broke my wings.

To cry would be to give up. To cry would be to admit defeat.

I am human.
And it fucking hurts.
I'd slit my wrists but it hurts and I'm scared.
Or maybe I'm immune to it. I took a wholebunch of nasi lemak chilli and I didn't feel anything.

I'm starting to think I've gone all cold and dead inside.
I probably am. Without you.
I have nothing to look forward to. Nothing to see. Nothing to do.

Change my perceptions, make me whole.
I'll do almost anything to see you again.

One million headlights upon me,
I'm really obsessed with crashing into you.

I put my tears on ice. Just like you said.
We just need to burn the city down.
You said we were like Endor.
We'll burn it all down,
spit on the bridges with kerosene.
And we'll burn it all down.
And I'll show you how beautiful the lights are when everything's ablazed.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥