<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 17, 2007


[music|Poetic Tragedy - The Used]



I wish I had diluted vodka in my house.
I'll drink it all down,
wash my worries away&wake up with a splitting headache in the morning.
Maybe it'll help me think clearer + better
It's funny when you're drunk how everything seems clear.
My thoughts have been all foggy recently.
I'm giving up on many things.
The computer's not one of them.
I'm like a computerholic. Take it away and I die.
I can't stop thinking about it.
I get shivers and break out in cold sweat.
The best thing about this is that I won't die of liver failure.

I have a morbid + sacarstic sense of humor.
It doesn't seem fun anymore.
I'm hovering between the edge of here and there.
A second from falling over the edge.
Into the abyss of your mind.
or is it my own?

Work work work work work.
All work no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All play no work makes Jack a fun boy.
Fun > Dull.
Or is it dull > fun.
Right now it's neither.
I have no self-control
you took it away with you when you left

Continue playing those tunes on the grand baby piano.
Play play.
Make those ebony and ivory tinkle.
Make them smile.
Make them feel used
You're so much better than I'll ever be & more.

Pressing my fingers to the ivory keys.
Seems harder than before.
The metal strings are now my enemies.
They cut deep into my fingers, leaving scars
Angry deep red scars.
They go away with ice.
Sometimes I wish I could leave it there as a symbol of my hardwork (or lack thereof).
I just want to be good at this so I can get my ticket out of here.
We have the resources.
I just have no talent. The only thing I can do is write.
I'm sorry.

Pull me by the hand.
Twirl me around.
Dance dance dance the night away.
We'll forget everything.
Dance me out of my life won't you?

you put things in reverse.

I wish I had eyebags.
Even if they will never go away.

I just want my guitar to be tuned again.

My dreams just seem furthur away then ever.
The pessimist is taking over.
Goodbye seems so much easier than I can do it.

I stare in the mirror.
Throw the lines at it.
Talk to my reflection.
It tells me the same thing.
The more I look at it,
the more I think
nothing will ever work out.

As far as I'm concerned. Kerosene will ALWAYS be for burning things down. Especially bridges. Screw airplane fuel.

♥xo

Labels: ,


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥