<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 01, 2007


[music|I Caught Fire - The Used]



Happy Aprils' Fools Day. ♥

Who's the biggest fool today?
The biggest fool today.
Is the fool that thought that it was possible to seize control of a day.
To be the day.
To resist temptation.
To burn the person the fool once was.
To forget what life is.

Or is it the fool who stuck to what was true.
Who followed the heart instead of the head.
The fool who defied everybody.
The fool who did what he wanted, screw the others.
The fool who did nothing productive.
But still felt happy.

Who's the biggest fool of all?

I am nursing a cold and I'm drop dead tired.

Sunday proposes a dilemma to me.
d&-'le-m& also dI
1 : an argument presenting two or more equally conclusive alternatives against an opponent
2 a : a usually undesirable or unpleasant choice
b : a situation involving such a choice
3 : a problem involving a difficult choice

Choices.

Are hard to make.

And that's what's gonna screw me up in the end. I know.

If you ask me, I'll probably say yes.
Even if you're watching.
I will say yes.
Regret&Forget.

Love+Hate.
It's our own little ying+yang.

I'm not listening anymore.
So save your damn voice.

Phantom of the Opera next Sunday.
$147 tickets it better be worth it.

Disclaimer : Nothing in this blog entry or most of my blog entries contain any song lyrics from any artist. Don't bother googling it. You'll end up with my blog.
I'm a writer.
They might just end up as songs a decade later.

justyouwait.

They're going to lock me back up in my cell tomorrow.
Clip my wings.
Cut my tongue.
Break my neck
Just to make sure I won't be able to do anything.
Break my fingers.
And I'll still be here.
And stuck in there.
So won't you stay.
And watch me fall.
From the sky.
Or into a pit I dug myself.

♥xo

Labels: , , , , , , ,


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥