<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 29, 2007


[music|There's a Class For This - CIWWAF]

You know what happens to people who steal in church?

They burn in hell.

♥ to Jess+Clara+Emily & anybody else who was unfortunate enough to be robbed by this sorry bastard. I refuse to believe what Sarah says about the guy getting caught cause she said so.

But I shall carry my wooden baseball bat. I have two. Who wants to borrow? We'll bash his head in.

The worst thing was that I saw him going through our stuff. (filthyhandsinmybag) I saw him going on a shopping trip. I have a picture of him. We're not supposed to put it on the internet cause you know, it's like he's just a suspect. They haven't caught him. Not enough evidence blah blah. Well, the police came down to dust for fingerprints and all that. CSI is so much cooler, I'm not kidding you. (And also much faker.)

And well, he's pretty shit guilty in my eyes.

Shortfatblackpoloteebluejeansblackhairspectaclescameoutofnsguy.

seehimbashhimthnx.

ps. hey patron saint of liars and fakers? you want to know how we know how you look like? in your haste, you forgot to see a CCTV camera in the hall. You also forgot to look under my bag. You should've stole our bibles. It's worth more than anything else bastard.

"He will be hung. I know that boy will be hung."

Labels:


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥