<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 05, 2007


[music|Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy ♥ - Fall Out Boy]



I hid behind lies.

I do silly things so that I can make myself look forward to something sometime.
I'll die without any motivation.
I'm the pessimist trying too hard to be an optimist.
The extrovet turning into an introvet.
The Edward in my family.

The longer I stay in there,
the faster my intellegence ebbs away.
Sacarstic&bitter should be my new middle name.

Immaturity vs maturity.
Sometimes, you have to shut your mouth.
Hasn't it occured to you how dumb you look?

Every day is another black day.
The same shit disguised in a new package.
Marketed to make you think you have new opportunities,
new chances.
But in that moment, you've forgotten you've used up your last chances.

There should be a record.
Smiling seems like a chore now.
I'm a trainwreck.
I'm there but I'm not.
The ghost walking among the living.

Pompous people should be shot.
I'm making a list of the hated.
Line them all up.
Tie them up.
Take your aim
Pick your target.

They won't have a clue on what's coming
You provide the clues.
In black and white.
Throw it in their faces.
And they still don't get it.

So darling wake up.
Wake up and smell the sunrise.
before it's too late.
Soon, you'll be relegated to the dumpster of memories.

We know nobody wants to remember you.

footnote : I just want him back. That's all. You've just lost a ton of people due to this. I hope you're happy.

Progress Report : Dear Peter Pan. The day you stop making any music will be the day I'll be dead in a ditch. On the blackest of the blackest and the darkest of the darkest day in my life, the light or the sun piercing through the blinding darkness is the music.
Take it away and I'll be wandering around forever.
I'll say this to your face if I can, but thank you for changing my life + making life bearable.
But I can't right now.
I may never will.
But I'll get my gratitude to you someday. &hearts;


♥xo

Labels: ,


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥