<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 16, 2007


[music|Are We The Waiting - Green Day]



"Will you tell me something?"
"Perhaps."
"When I dream, sometimes I remember how to fly. You just lift one leg, then you lift the other leg, and you're not stnading on anything, and you can fly. And then when I wake up I can't remember how to do it any more."
"So?"
"So what I want to know is, when I'm asleep, do I really remember how to fly? And forget how when I wake up? Or am I just dreaming I can fly?"
"When you dream, sometimes you remember. When you wake, you always forget."
"But that's not fair.."
"No."

Time is a globe that I'm holding.
Spinning spinning spinning.
Just for today, I stopped it.
Just for today, I grasped it.
Just for today, I forgot about everything else.
Just for today, it's only me and words.
Just for today... fill in your own blanks, write your own endings.

Today was me doodling on the white piece of paper.
(so pristine. now scared with angry angry angry words.)
Today was about wasting time.
Just for the record, my lone eyelash is approximately 0.99mm long.
I don't flutter them at you.
See also : eraser dust.
See also : underlined words.
(for once, I listened to your hateful advice.)

Today I became somebody else.
Today I was friends with somebody famous.
Today I killed somebody (maybemoremaybemore) before killing got overrated.
Today I am stuck in this world that doesn't exist.
(but I want it to.)
Today I am not me.
(but somebody I wish I could be.)

I took my troubles away.
Drowned them all in the sea of words.
I danced in a ball, I cried on your shoulder.
Knocking wine glasses against each other.
From I'm sorrys to congratulations to Iloveyous.

Nothing lasts forever.
Love can't save you.
Tomorrow's another brighter day.
Tomorrow's a better day.
Tomorrow = somethingbetterthantodayandthefuture.

I'm savouring this dream of something I can never hold on to.
The dream that you wished would go on forever and forever and forever.
The dream that you really really shouldn't be dreaming about
(good girls don't do that, you know that. but it's so nice you tell yourself)
The dream that you wished came true.
The dream of deliciously evil wickedness and something not so pleasant.

It's ending. It's ending.
The curtains are falling.
The players are bowing
Oh bravo! Bravo!
Encore you yell. Encore!
Throw a bunch of black roses on stage, it'll help.
But no, there is no encore on this show.
It is the show of your life.
You stand up and clap.
Clap clap clap. Clap till your hands are red.
(are they bleeding yet?)
Because the moment the blinding lights are flicked back on.
You will wake up. You will wake up and feel the sunshine on your face.
(or is it the cool night wind?)
You will wake up and realise that your mouth is open in a O.
And somebody is screaming and screaming and screaming.
Oh no wait, is that you?
It is it is.
You are the one tearing your throat out.
What are you screaming for? What are you screaming for?

Idon'tknowidontknowidontknow
dontaskmedontaskmedontaskme.
rock yourself slowly, pretend you're a rocking chair
it will come to you.
one day someday.

Labels:


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥