<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, May 01, 2007


[music|I'll Run - The Cab]



I'm in total denial about May.

May is not here.
I'm still living in 8th September 2006/3rd March 2007.
Either one of them.
I'm the girl stuck in the past. (future with the lights on)

I'm in utter denial about what's happening around me.
Disconnected.
Detached.
Disgusted.

I'm running away faster than I can fantom.
Fasterbabyfaster.
The monster's catching up with you.
Avoid the walls.
Jump over them.
Kick the garbage cans, watch the dirty laundry fall to the ground.
whitebecomesdirtydirtydirty.

The wind in your face.
The night's warm but you're cold.
You can't hear your heavy panting.
Just the dull thud thud of your almost dead heart.
Your eyes are bigger than the moon.
The blood's gone from your face, you're better off as a forgotten craze.
(but does it really matter, your hands are entwined)

You hit the wall, a hundred miles an hour.
You grab the dirty bricks frantically. (as if it's going to help, you know that.)
The monster's here! The monster's here!
Don't leave me, you yell.
Don't leave me!

But darling, he says coldly.
I am the monster you tried running away from.
You're just too blind to see.
It's just the shadow of a rat like the cartoons you love.
I merely opened your eyes,
forced the eyelids opened.
Maybe a little too soon.
Did I scar you for life?

Or maybe you're like the butterfly they cut open the coccon for.
In a moment of pity, they grab the scissors.
snipsnip.
it flies it flies!
and then it dies.
because it has no strength.

Sometimes, struggling does give you strength
Sometimes, dying makes you stronger.
Sometimes, help isn't always good.

ivegivenuponmyself.

I don't know where the story ends.
I don't know where reality begins.

We're all given a beginning.
We have to write the ending.
(although some of us do it with our hands tied and mouths gagged)

And I want to go to Nic's house and jam on her Epiphone electric.
We should record something at the Apple Studio. The Garageband there. Pretty cool :D
(my dream guitar is going to cost me $7000+. I'm going to be a skellington to get it)

PS. Everybody who wants to be like me, go listen to The Cab. They're an amazing band from Vegas and people are saying they've been signed to Decaydance so yes, they will be something huge sometime soon. (because we all want to be first for something right?)

& i'll run, don't leave me and say goodbye tearcatcher have a little faith in me.

i'll meet you soon.maybelatermaybenever.
tearcatchertearcatcher.


♥xo

Labels:


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥