<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 25, 2007


[music|Cubicles - My Harlequin Romance]



Hooded eyes flicker shut.
Once twice and maybe thrice.
Inside, she's dead.
There's a thousand and one emotions surging through her.
And a thousand and one reasons not to cry.
She says I've forgotten how to cry.
She told herself, September 9th 2006 was the last time she would cry.
11.39pm. She vowed never again, never again.

She's playing with fire.
Burn baby burn.
The flame flickers and grows larger and larger.
She just smiles.
(maybe it's because she wants it to be this way)

They drew her a path,
etched deeply on a piece of paper in deep blue,
kept in a secret closet in a secret place.
She's going the other direction.
Past the arrows of help.
Past the arrows of 'what is right'
She's going past everything they want her to be.
It's all their fault she says.
See also : Track 5 of Revenge.

Fuck the world, the haters, the ones who think they know me.
Bury me in black and red.
I promise I'll never forget you.

My insides are twisted in this wretched combination.
I wish I can throw up everything I hate about myself,
just like the way I can heave over a toilet bowl.
I can't.
I just want to uncomplicate myself.
Is that too much to ask for?

I live in the murder scene now. 24/7.
I am the Patient.
I crashed the cemetery gates.


♥xo

Labels:


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥