<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 31, 2007


[music|We Can Work It Out - The Beatles]

Qn : Describe yourself in two words.
Ans : A mess.

Sky of blue, sea of green.
Ignore the scorching sun,
you're the one that gives me ice-cream headaches.
We forgot about our summer promises,
and the hearts scrawled in red on white paper.
Forget about me.
But I will never ever forget you.

I took them all and threw them down the chute.
Sometimes, I live to regret my actions.
I tried to cover it up then, but now.
I don't know. Carve out my heart.
I'll try to get a new one on Ebay.
You're still my best kept secret. (to most)
and maybe my biggest mistake or the best decision ever.

I strayed from my path and made my own nemesis.
I stare in the mirror and it's staring back at me.
I hide myself in layers at every single opportunity I get.
Untangle my insides, or cut them loose.
Maybe I'll come back to life for you.

Tattooed wrists and their favourite companion.
One day, someday I'll run away.
One day, someday, I'll find the thing I've been looking for.
Black nails and deathly pale hands.
I'll photocopy all the things we could be,
and mail it to you via surface.
The longer it takes, the better.
Clear our minds and entwine our fates.

We live in our dreams, our little goldfish bowl worlds.
Break the surface, smell the butane filled air.
May the dust choke you all.

-------

Pictures from 280506. I don't want to forget any of you all. Especially those that I've known since I was like 6. Poke me online because I don't say hi unless the other party says hi first. And for those that we don't talk anymore, poke me anyway, ask me something stupid I don't know. I still want to see most of you in my address book 10 years down the road and in the same church. :)
And I have this sneaky feeling some of you people from church are reading my blog and I haven't linked you/don't know your blog url. TAG? :D I'll tag you back. And give me your links. I'll link you and stuff.
To Jecaps :
and we are better than all of you :)








The friend that I've known the longest. 12 years. (AND COUNTING.) ♥


I won the arms race to be taller. I am taller. =D Psh.


For more pictures, please click. Here and here

♥xo

Labels: ,


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥