<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 02, 2007


[music|Seed - The Academy Is...]



The worse fucking present anybody can get is reality.

A dose of reality.
That everything I plan will never happen.
That everything that I imagine will never happen.

I would sacrifice so much to see that jump,
but when is it too much?
I just want to see your smile.
It's enough I think.

I'll continue living in my world,
I'll forget reality for as long as I can.
Because in my world, I can do anything and everything.
And nobody gives a damn.

I have a disease but I refuse to seek help.
You're the carrier, the new strain that nobody can find
Nobody can detect, until it's too late.
I still refuse to seek help.
I am not in denial.
I just don't want help.

Fuck August, Fuck July.
It's not getting any better.
I'm not getting any better.
I am just one step closer to pulling the trigger.
I'll let the fragments of my skull fall when you're close.
Close your eyes, pretend it's the pixie dust that we all once loved.
Maybe it'll be strawberry red.
Shut your eyes.
Forget the world.
Think happy thoughts.

Let's pack up and move to Chicago together.
Where the city never sleeps, and we can watch the city lights.
foreverforeverforever.

A sneak preview:
& I promise that when I find you,
I'll stitch your heart to mine
Forever, forever, forever
we'll be alive.
- Flights from New York City (by an Untitled band. SUGGESTIONS ANYBODY?)

♥xo

Labels:


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥