<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 05, 2007


Well if you carry on this way,
and this blade you stained.
Three cheers for tyranny,
let's set the ferris wheel ablaze,
Burning city lights and blurred outlines.

We hold in our hearts, the sword and the faith.
I was killing before killing was cool.

At this old hotel, I can't tell if I've been
breathing
or screaming
or waiting for the man to call
and maybe all of the above,
cause mostly I've been sprawled on these cathedral steps,
while spitting out the blood
and screaming "Someone save us"


And we'll love again, we'll laugh again.
We'll cry again and we'll dance again.
And it's better off this way,
so much better off this way.

Gonna take off my skin,
tear apart all of my insides.
My insides don't match my outsides.
It reaches in and tears your flesh apart,
as ice cold hands rip into your heart.
That's if you've still got one that's left,
inside the cave you call a chest.

You can cry all you want to,
I don't care how much you invest yourself in me.
Touched by angels, though I fall out of grace
I did it all so maybe I'd live this every day
Preach all you want but who's gonna save me.
If life ain't a joke,
why are we laughing?

But this time, I mean it,
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me.
As snow falls on desert sky,
Until the end of everything.

Every hour, on the hour.
They drew blood.
I'm just the way the doctor made me.
You wanna see how far down I can sink?
All we are,
we are bullets.
made from the sharpest things you said.

I wanna see what your insides look like,
I bet you're not fucking pretty on the inside.


Like a bed of roses,
there's a dozen reasons in this gun.
Well my gun fires seven different shades of shit!
So what's your favorite color, punk!?!



And never again,
and never again.
They gave us two shots to the back of the head.


And.



We're.




All.






Dead.






Now.

Labels:


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥