<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34995796?origin\x3dhttp://thisharlequinvalentine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 12, 2007


Yesterday. Was. The. Best. Fucking. Day. Of. My. Entire. Fucked. Up. Life.

My life is so fucking complete right now.

Moosi Army, I ♥ you guys so much :)

I met them. I met them. I met them. They were so bloody nice and everything and I really really really really really really ♥ them for everything that they've done for me. My repeated thank yous thank yous and thank yous. I couldn't stop thanking them. The smiles. I don't care if my name is spelled wrong, you can call me anything you like. The scribbling. THE SMILE FROM SOMEBODY WHO I THOUGHT COULDN'T SMILE! OMGZZ
I didn't freeze out and I carried out a normal conversation with them. I'm so proud of myself. :D
YES. I DID BEG FOR BULLETS. DUH.
I met my heroes and I'm so fucking happy. This is beyond anything I can ever ever expect.

Frankenstein, I♥ you. Thank you so fucking much for everything. Thanks for teaching me that everytime I pick up the guitar, it's nothing about talent and everything about pure hardfuckingwork. Play your guts out.
MJ - :D I have nothing to say about this. And I'm sorry I couldn't put bb on the phone with you. I think she loves you more than she loves herself.
TORO- You are the best. Your mindblowing guitar solos. Whoaaa. I am so glad you didn't do drums. What were you thinking?! Wow. Just wow.
G - Thank you so fucking much for everything that you've done for me. I don't know how many thank yous can even express how thankful I am. Thanks for being an inspiration and everything. Just. Thanks.

We heard SOUNDCHECK! WHOAAA

THE GIG WAS AMAZING TOO. Whoaaa.

- DESERT FUCKING SONG. OMGGGGGGG. ♥♥♥ Zee and I fucking yelled MORGUE at the top of our lungs. They heard us obv.
- The crazy requests from us. SORROWS!! SORROWS!!
- Matt Cortez! ♥ He is so cool.
- TUCKER. IS. A. LEGEND.
- Mama. "A surprise party? For me? YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE" Line for line, I could repeat. The theatrics. The lighting. Just. Whoa. It's nice on the record but mindblowing live.
-House of Wolves. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. I got shivers.
- Cancer. Thousands of voices singing together - the best thing about MCR gigs.
- "If somebody falls, I don't care how much fun you have. YOU PICK THEM THE FUCK RIGHT UP." We are all an army. We help each other. This is the best thing about MCR gigs, you are never fucking alone.
- PRISON!!!!!! Whoa
- Teenagers. Play dead and the mic pointed at us.
- THE SHARPEST LIVES. Shivers during this song too.
- YES I WILL GO BOWLING WITH YOU IN HAWAII.
- GIVE 'EM HELL KID. WHOA.
- Famous Last Words & Black Parade was just. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. I got lots of goosebumps listening to it and singing along.

Pit was insane. Sound system sucked.
But it was the best gig in my entire life and I'm pretty sure it will stay that way for a long long long long time.

Thank you guys so much for salvaging everything. Idk. Everything I want to thank, I wrote it in that letter. Idk if you will ever read it, if you will throw it away. but it was good to get some shit off my chest. ♥

Now, please take a break. Really.

I am not afraid to keep on living,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

We are all one big fucking army. You mess with one, you mess with all.
That is our profession.

Labels:


forever kids are magnets for each other ♥

behind the chemical shed♥



thisharlequinvalentine is YARADALEDA♥ who is
supercalifragilistic
expialidocious




overture of 1812♥



gunpowder plot♥




Quote of the month:

"…he was so full of wrath against grown-ups, who, as usual, were spoiling everything, that as soon as he got inside his tree he breathed intentionally quick short breaths at the rate of about five to a second. He did this because there is a saying in the Neverland that, every time you breathe, a grown-up dies; and Peter was killing them off vindictively as fast as possible."

-Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




the land of do as you please.♥









the revolution♥



x Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1024x768
x texturebase
x Frank Iero photo from Kerrang February 2005 issue
x Harry Potter book launch 7 photo of us from Yonhap News/AP
x Beatles photo taken from the Abbey Road cover (shoot yourself if you don't know that. Do it now.)
x The phrase harlequin valentine is from the genius, Neil Gaiman.
x Taglines are from Alan Moore's V for Vendetta








the shadow gallery♥